PDA

View Full Version : OT: My own artwork...

Ti Designs
06-09-2006, 10:24 PM
I don't have any kids and all my cats can do is bring me dead animals, so I thought I would post a few images of my own artwork. I work in titanium, everything I make is custom. I held off posting anything like this because of the forum rules, but all of the images are of customer's pieces. I don't make copies of past work so there's nothing for sale here.

The first image is the bicycle collection as they have a chain/cog theme going. The next two are tension stone settings. The 4th image is what happens when you let someone draw their ideas on a bar napkin. The 5th image is my little joke about a wedding band... #6 is the wood inlay ring. The last two are my way of showing off what I can do with a file...

Dekonick
06-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Cool stuff

vaxn8r
06-09-2006, 11:54 PM
Those rings are beautiful. How do you do that? Or is that part of the design secret?

Bill Bove
06-09-2006, 11:55 PM
The second to last one, blue stone held by the hearts. Kinda Claddagh like, very nice.

slowgoing
06-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Very nice work.

If you made custom designs into piercing studs and offered them for sale on ebay, you could retire.

Lifelover
06-10-2006, 05:42 AM
...I held off posting anything like this because of the forum rules...

With all the crap that gets posted here I can't imagine that this would be a problem.

I think it is very cool to get a glimpse into our lives.

cycleman_21
06-10-2006, 05:51 AM
Dang, now I have two reasons to visit you someday :)
and I have seen that "ball & chain ring" before, that's a killer :beer:

RC