PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Geezers...

catulle
06-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Attention NC Geezers convention: Pictures and report sorely missed at Serotta Forum. I can't send e-mails from this machine for some reason, but I hope this post reaches the culprits and a photographic report is promptly submitted, atmo. Thanks.

Serotta PETE
06-10-2006, 07:03 PM
I am a geezer BUT which pictures are you talking of??? THe one of SPOKES time trialing with the deer??? :bike:
\

:beer:

PETE

catulle
06-10-2006, 07:09 PM
I am a geezer BUT which pictures are you talking of??? THe one of SPOKES time trialing with the deer??? :bike:
\

:beer:

PETE

I'm a geezer too, so maybe we should start a drive for legislation to make mandatory a discount and early delivery for our bicycle orders...! :beer:

I'm referring to the meeting taking place in NC and which takes place every year. I forgot what it is called, but it is when vintage and traditional bicycle fans meet. e-RICHIE and Peter Weigle among others are there now.

Serotta PETE
06-10-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm a geezer too, so maybe we should start a drive for legislation to make mandatory a discount and early delivery for our bicycle orders...! :beer:

I'm referring to the meeting taking place in NC and which takes place every year. I forgot what it is called, but it is when vintage and traditional bicycle fans meet. e-RICHIE and Peter Weigle among others are there now.

It is being held now in GREENSBORO NC. Started Friday and ends tomorrow. E-Richie and Peter Weigle are there. SPOKES (not a geezer) saw them today.

PETE

ps- Ben gives 33% off on the Meivici if you are between 80 and 100.

:D

taz-t
06-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Attention NC Geezers convention: Pictures and report sorely missed at Serotta Forum. I can't send e-mails from this machine for some reason, but I hope this post reaches the culprits and a photographic report is promptly submitted, atmo. Thanks.

Didn't take many pictures but here's one Dr. B will appreciate...

taz-t
06-11-2006, 11:31 PM
oh yeah... here's how Stacy's pink/silver FUSO turned out. Thanks to several forum members for helping me source parts.