PDA

View Full Version : Uniscasi

Serotta PETE
06-07-2006, 05:51 PM
From Serotta WEB site....................

High style and performance for the frequent traveler, Uniscasi Ti or Steel! The ultimate traveling machines, these bicycles easily disassemble and can be loaded in a small car or S&S suitcase for airline travel. They can be easily reassembled in minutes once you have reached your destination. Our 'coupler' bikes are custom crafted with tubes specially selected to match the take-a-part technology. They ride so well, you know you are on a Serotta!

Ask SMILEY or me, can't say enough good about this bike. I have it in "Legend ST" style with sloping TT. Friend of mine has the same bike as SMILEY and he can not stop talking about how much he likes it. (YES he got it from Mike at CYCLESPORT) :) naturally

flydhest
06-07-2006, 05:56 PM
. . . but Pete, I thought you only had one bike.

Serotta PETE
06-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Oh, I forgot...."yes I sold my legend and only have the UNICASI."

GO cook Mi dinner............................

Skrawny
06-07-2006, 06:18 PM
I've been wondering about this one.
I'm approaching a place where I would be able to afford a new Serotta. Not that I need a new bike; I love my Legend, but I would really like to have a bike I could travel with.
Could I add SS couplers to my current Legend & get an Ottrott, or is that not possible? Should I, rather, get an Uniscasi?
-s

Smiley
06-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Adding couplers or better yet building a bike with couplers is the BEST decision I have made . Now I will never fret taking my bike on a long trip with me. BTW don't over look the Value in a Uniscasi STEEL frame and while your at it make it a Rapid Tour please :banana: