PDA

View Full Version : OT: My first ever digital camera pic

Louis
06-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Well, I finally got around to getting a digital camera. (It was free, so I can't complain.) This is Abby, he (yes he, his original owner thought that he was a she) is my 14 yr old domestic longhair. I've known him since the first day he came home as a little itty bitty kitten (and a huge trouble maker) but when his original owner married a guy who did not like cats I ended up with him. He's been a great buddy throughout the years.

The picture's not great, but again, it's my first one. I guess this means I can now start posting bike and ride pics...

Louis

Sandy
06-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Well, I finally got around to getting a digital camera. (It was free, so I can't complain.) This is Abby, he (yes he, his original owner thought that he was a she) is my 14 yr old domestic longhair. I've known him since the first day he came home as a little itty bitty kitten (and a huge trouble maker) but when his original owner married a guy who did not like cats I ended up with him. He's been a great buddy throughout the years.

The picture's not great, but again, it's my first one. I guess this means I can now start posting bike and ride pics...

Louis

Bike pictures are great, but animal pictures are better. Nice first picture, but a cat has 4 legs, not 3. :)

:) Meow Meow :)

zip
06-06-2006, 06:43 AM
Is the woman who got rid of the cat still married to the guy she dumped the cat for? When I was dating I dumped a couple of guys because I was faced with my cats or the guy; I always chose the cats. Eventually I met Zap who is just fine with cats. :banana:

BumbleBeeDave
06-06-2006, 06:47 AM
. . . and have found it is often very descriptive whether the woman I like has a cat OR dog. Cats can be left behind for a day with no trouble and their owners tend to be more independent--just like the cats. Dogs tend to keep you tied to home for their care . . .

BBD

Ginger
06-06-2006, 06:59 AM
I disagree Dave. I don't find cat owners more independent. I find them more clingy, controlling, and less able to commit, and less decisive than dog owners.

(Chain. Yank. It's a joke, just like Dave's post. I mean...I'm sure Dave isn't interested in dating Louis...but you can never be sure I guess.)

Louis, Abby is a beautiful cat. Very lucky to have you to look after him.

Congratulations on the new camera! Looking forward to seeing pics of all of your rides!

Too Tall
06-06-2006, 07:11 AM
Louis, our family always had at least 4-6 cats and 2 dogs....big family and lots of pets. It was a fun circus. Cats are great, longhairs are a classic. Hey, if you want him to help with housework...just spray with endust and play chase ;) Kidding.

Jeff Weir
06-06-2006, 07:50 AM
Louis,

Please take a shot of your cat in front of a (Serotta approved) garage door so we can really evaluate your picture taking skills.

Louis
06-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Is the woman who got rid of the cat still married to the guy she dumped the cat for?

Zip,

They are still married (w/ two kids and as far as I know, no pets).

Louis