PDA

View Full Version : FedEx is reading our minds....

weisan
01-20-2016, 08:16 PM
Saw this on the road yesterday...

Cicli
01-20-2016, 08:18 PM
Thats not whats on my mind.

Well, it is right now.

makoti
01-20-2016, 08:21 PM
Thats not whats on my mind.

Not sure you can put that on a truck, can you?

pbarry
01-20-2016, 08:27 PM
Are they hiring bike messengers? Not that the vinyl wrap model is one.

Still, good marketing. Like that they work with bikeflights.

jtakeda
01-20-2016, 08:33 PM
Are they hiring bike messengers? Not that the vinyl wrap model is one.

Still, good marketing. Like that they work with bikeflights.

Ha! Nope but eBay, Google, uber, and others are trying. It's like Kozmo all over again.

pbarry
01-20-2016, 09:02 PM
Ha! Nope but eBay, Google, uber, and others are trying. It's like Kozmo all over again.

Oh my. Hope you are making a decent living amidst the vultures scrounging.

HenryA
01-20-2016, 10:49 PM
They just want to convince you to come to them so they don't have to drive your package to your location. You know -- like what they promise to do, deliver packages to you.

It goes along with taking up most of the Fedex dropboxes so they don't have to be bothered with picking things up from them. And the ever so successful USPS technique of closing post offices to give you better service. Got that? Better service meaning you have to go farther to get to them now. Then there's UPS and fairy tale tracking. I think they have a random city name generator that fills in the blanks as to where the package was on its way to you.

Dead Man
01-20-2016, 10:51 PM
If fedex was reading my mind, there would ahve been boobs and liquor on there. And nothing about shipping crap.

Although that's cool and all. I think?

CampyorBust
01-21-2016, 12:00 AM
I welcome this, cant tell you how many times I have tried to call UPS to try to pick up my package. When I track my package I can see that it sits waiting for the next pick up at at least two towns close by to me before it finally makes it on the truck to my house. And heaven forbid it's the weekend. USPS whenever I can.

thattallasiangu
01-23-2016, 01:49 PM
With package thieves on a rise, I'd greatly welcome this. Gotta keep those bike parts safe!

false_Aest
01-23-2016, 02:29 PM
Are you driving and using your cell phone at the same time?

thattallasiangu
01-23-2016, 02:41 PM

Does the state of Texas have any laws against it?

weisan
01-23-2016, 02:50 PM

Very perceptive...false pal, I would do anything for my pals and go to the end of the world to keep this community well-informed. I snapped the shot when the traffic slowed to a crawl during morning rush hour traffic on Mopac 1. Not excusing myself at all...I am full grown adult, I know what I am doing and what I did.