PDA

View Full Version : If I ever have to go back to Beverly Hills

Tickdoc
01-19-2016, 07:36 PM
Mr c will provide you with a colnago c60 for your stay.

Almost makes me want to go......almost.

http://www.mrchotels.com/beverly-hills/los-angeles-vacation-packages.php

Welcome to Mr. C Hotel.
Skip to content
Skip to site navigation
Best Rate GuaranteeCheck AvailabilityArrival: Click to select a date Nights:AdultsEnter Promo

Interior of hotel guest room
SPECIAL OFFERS & PACKAGES
Mr. C Beverly Hills is pleased to offer the following Beverly Hills vacation packages for a one of a kind experience at our luxury hotel in Los Angeles. Listed below are our current Los Angeles hotel deals:
Subscribe to RSS Feed
MR. C CYCLES
Ideal for biking aficionados, the active lifestyle traveler, or novice cyclers! Mr. C Cycles package includes: Complimentary reserved Colnago c60 bike, a Kask helmet, yearlong subscription cycling magazine, peloton, daily bottle of Pressed Juicery, $75 dining credit at The Restaurant at Mr. C. "Ride Recover spa service at Mr. C Spa & Beauty.

make a reservation
Complimentary reserved usage of a top-of-the-line Italian Colnago c60 bike and a Kask helmet during the course of a hotel stay
Complimentary yearlong subscription to the international award-winning cycling magazine, peloton
Available at the Lobby Lounge Bar, one bottle each morning of a refreshing and nutrient-rich juice from Pressed Juicery, a leading cold-pressed juice company that has formed a new partnership with the hotel to offer juices for purchase at The Restaurant at Mr. C, Lobby Lounge, pool, or via in-room dining
Map outlining popular Los Angeles routes and healthy dining locations along the way
$75 dining credit for a pre or post-ride meal at the only Cipriani restaurant on the West Coast, The Restaurant at Mr. C, or the Lobby Lounge, pool, or in-room dining
迷ide Recover spa service at Mr. C Spa & Beauty, including a 60 minute ESPA Fitness Aromatherapy Massage & Steam with ESPA Fitness Oil that includes clove, eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils to increase blood flow to heal and sooth tired muscles, as well as, lavender and rosemary to relax and calm the mind
Hide Details
ShareEARLY REWARDS
Reward yourself for planning early! Book your stay 21 days in advance and receive 20% off our Best Available Rate. Rates are fully prepaid at the time of reservation and are nonrefundable in the event of change or cancellation.

make a reservationView Details
ShareAAA MEMBERSHIP RATES
Exclusive AAA member rates, membership ID required at check-in. 'Leadership Club' benefits do not apply.

make a reservationView Details
Cannot be combined with any other offer. Based on availability. Not applicable to group travel. Blackout dates may apply. Package rate does not include gratuities.
Email Address
Submit
ONLINE CONCIERGES | SPECIAL OFFER SIGN-UP | CAREERS | LOCATION & DIRECTIONS | CONTACT US
SPECIAL OFFERS
PHOTO GALLERY
ACCOMMODATIONS
DINING
SPA & BEAUTY
SERVICES & AMENITIES
CONCIERGE
MEETINGS & EVENTS
ABOUT MR C
Logo Mr. C Beverly Hills l 1224 Beverwil Drive Los Angeles, CA 90035 l T: 310-277-2800 F: 310-203-9537
Reservations: 877-334-5623 l Follow Us Facebook Twitter
Privacy Policy l Site Map
@ 2011 Mr. C Beverly Hills. All Rights Reserved.
Logo

SoCalSteve
01-19-2016, 07:56 PM
That's 10 blocks from my old house ( it's not Beverly Hills, btw ). Close. More like Beverly Hills adjacent.

10 miles to the beach from there. Half of it on a bike path.

beeatnik
01-19-2016, 11:24 PM
SoCalS, Paramount is 10 miles from the beach on a bike path.

weaponsgrade
01-20-2016, 12:03 AM
Wow, several years ago I was in Seattle for a vacation. The hotel I stayed at provided complimentary bikes. I was just happy to find that it wasn't a Walmart tank.