PDA

View Full Version : Tyler

Jason E
06-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Ok, like it or not, believe him or not, he's gonna try to race in time for the Worlds....

Would he even get put on the team? How would he get selected?

More to the point.... You, for the moment ARE T.H.

If I were you, I would never want to go back to the sinking ship that is Phonak. It would be great for him if he could get in again with CSC.

That said, would Phonak want you?

Jason E
06-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Swoop, I'd wonder what your pals hear on this stuff.

Bruce K
06-02-2006, 12:04 PM
The "Boston North Shore" rumor mill as him going back to Phonak.

If I were him I would stay as far away from that dysfunctional train wreck-to-be as I could.

It appears that Phonak is close to the center of the problem so why risk another bad test and total destruction of whatever reputation you have left?

CSC would make a great story if they took him back.

BK

Jason E
06-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Too bad there is no Bianchi-COAST. That was the best thing to ever happen to Jan.... You know, aside from all his wins and success.

adavis
06-02-2006, 12:07 PM
I saw him riding this winter in Boulder, and think just last week. He looked pretty strong.

davids
06-02-2006, 12:07 PM
Don't you think he's every bit as much 'damaged goods' as Phonak's about to be?

I'm wondering if/hoping he's not gonna have a lot of options.

Jason E
06-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Agreed, that is what I said....

That said, would Phonak want you?

Roy E. Munson
06-02-2006, 12:13 PM
I think there are teams out there besides Phonak that would could do a MUCH better job of hiding Tyler's doping/blood doping. They failed to hide it once, he'd be crazy to go back there.

Richard
06-02-2006, 12:21 PM
A process question about guys like Tyler who are banned, yet they train with the intent of coming back -- are they subject to out of competition testing to confirm their "rehab" or can the best minds of Spain work to improve their level of fitness with an eye towards the timing of the "clean" return to the fold "test?"

asgelle
06-02-2006, 02:36 PM
A process question about guys like Tyler who are banned, yet they train with the intent of coming back -- are they subject to out of competition testing to confirm their "rehab" or can the best minds of Spain work to improve their level of fitness with an eye towards the timing of the "clean" return to the fold "test?"
From http://www.tylerhamilton.com/
"I was recently out-of-competition tested by USADA at my home. I was happy to see a box at the bottom of the testing forms asking for permission from the athletes to use their leftover samples for research."

Fixed
06-02-2006, 02:41 PM
bro some teams from spain might want him . or maybe a german team
cheers

J.Greene
06-02-2006, 03:56 PM
bro some teams from spain might want him . or maybe a german team
cheers

My bet is a German team will sign one Tyler and a Spanish team the other!

JG

obtuse
06-02-2006, 04:11 PM
my guess is that some team who's sponsors are looking for increased us market share will sign him; probably for a song. quick step is my obtuse guess considering their drive at north american sales and lack of an american rider.

that being said there is always room at nerac for him. spinelli needs a domestique.

obtuse

stevep
06-02-2006, 04:14 PM
he would be welcome back with ccb. ive often told him e would make a very good 35+ racer. i have 3 jerseys saved for him.

obtuse
06-02-2006, 04:16 PM
he would be welcome back with ccb. ive often told him e would make a very good 35+ racer. i have 3 jerseys saved for him.

pucci-
wanna start the bidding war right here right now? i've got three gift certificates to red lobster, a blood spinner, a richard sachs hat and a coupon for a back rub from some chick named "mistress katia"......

obtuse

72gmc
06-02-2006, 04:42 PM
I wish he could come back for the Tour and join Vino on a makeshift squad. Their combined potential for crashes, kamikaze attacks, and long dying-on-the-bike breakaways might spice up the CSC World Domination Tour...

stevep
06-02-2006, 05:10 PM
pucci-
wanna start the bidding war right here right now? i've got three gift certificates to red lobster, a blood spinner, a richard sachs hat and a coupon for a back rub from some chick named "mistress katia"......

obtuse

hey, you can get ME for that kind of commitment. never mind him. you will laugh way more with me anyway..and you wont have to stick around in the feed zone until the race ends... i will join you in the middle for some beers... ..
is the katia's real name ygor like the last time i won one of your primes?
and i know where i can sell the spinner for cash!

Grant McLean
06-02-2006, 07:40 PM
pucci-

obtuse

wow, can you imgine team Peg's with Emilio's paint!?!

http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=pucci&btnG=Google+Search&sa=N&tab=wi

g

catulle
06-02-2006, 07:48 PM
pucci-

obtuse

Do you think Mistress Katia may be able to swing a sponsorship from The Bunny Ranch, atmo? I'd wash water bottles for that team. Mighty high PSI tubies, atmo.

stevep
06-02-2006, 08:24 PM
wow, can you imgine team Peg's with Emilio's paint!?!

http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=pucci&btnG=Google+Search&sa=N&tab=wi

g

know whats funny..the photo on the bottom row is my bro.
hahaa i will give him shiiite.

atmo
06-02-2006, 08:30 PM
know whats funny..the photo on the bottom row is my bro.
hahaa i will give him shiiite.

is this (http://lindsaystyle.hollywood.com/images/Emilio%20Pucci.jpg) next year's ccb kit atmo?

Grant McLean
06-02-2006, 08:33 PM
is this (http://lindsaystyle.hollywood.com/images/Emilio%20Pucci.jpg) next year's ccb kit atmo?

careful there puma boy...

http://www.ontoeurope.com/images/2005/dez/p034Fashionpeaks01-00.jpg

g

atmo
06-02-2006, 08:44 PM
careful there puma boy...

http://www.ontoeurope.com/images/2005/dez/p034Fashionpeaks01-00.jpg

g

TimD
06-02-2006, 08:56 PM

TimD
06-02-2006, 08:58 PM

atmo
06-02-2006, 09:05 PM

1978 Lincoln Steve Pucci Edition Mark V. 25 years old - All Original - 88092 miles - Perfect interior, needs paint, needs Battery, needs new home and TLC. Father's collection vehicle, in storage past 12 years. Last registered in 1994 Come and get this hidden treasure. Estate sale, Clean and Clear Title.

COLLECTABLE DESIGNER SERIES - STEVE PUCCI EDITION

* 460 CI V8 * Automatic * Power Steering * Power Brakes * Climate Control AC * Factory AM-FM Stereo w/Quadrasonic 8 Track Tape * Power Windows * Power Door Locks * Remote Heated Mirrors * Tilt Steering Wheel * Cruise Control * 8 Way Power Seats * 50/50 Split Seat w/ Fold Down Armrest * Reclining Passenger Seat * Intermittent Wipers * Tinted Glass * Two Tone Leather Interior * Rear Window Defroster * Power Trunk Release * Lighted Vanity Mirrors * Power Antenna * Woodgrain Dash * Cornering Lamps * Map Lights * Factory Gauge Package With Clock * Black Cayman Grain Landau Vinyl Roof * Factory Premium Alloy Wheels * Factory Body Side Molding * Steve Pucci Designer Edition * Original new spare Michelin

Avispa
06-03-2006, 12:07 AM
I think there are teams out there besides Phonak that would could do a MUCH better job of hiding Tyler's doping/blood doping. They failed to hide it once, he'd be crazy to go back there.

Now, what's all this talk about Phonak being a sinking ship guys?

They have Floyd doing great and Gutierrez just got 2nd at the Giro.... They seem to have shielded some of their riders pretty well or is something big about to blow up?

The Spider
06-03-2006, 01:59 AM
Phonak seem to be so paranoid (good reasons mind you) I'm surprised they'd take a phone call from T.H let alone put him in full kit.

Anyway...I thought Phonak was so 06 and they where trying to get another sponsor for 07?

stevep
06-03-2006, 07:34 AM
1978 Lincoln Steve Pucci Edition Mark V. 25 years old - All Original - 88092 miles - Perfect interior, needs paint, needs Battery, needs new home and TLC. Father's collection vehicle, in storage past 12 years. Last registered in 1994 Come and get this hidden treasure.

the great thing about this as a race vehicle... you could put 8 skinny *** bike racers in it and have room for a masseusse.... and i still have some 8 track cassettes for the radio...in reverb. ...

atmo
06-03-2006, 08:08 AM
the great thing about this as a race vehicle... you could put 8 skinny *** bike racers in it and have room for a masseusse.... and i still have some 8 track cassettes for the radio...in reverb. ...

the tao (http://didier.huard.free.fr/Pucci-pucci.jpg) of stevep