PDA

View Full Version : Sex and Cycling...

Avispa
06-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Well,

Now that we have dicovered that almost everyone is a *secure adult* on this forum, could we discuss if there are any benefits among cycling and sex? Any dissadvantages?

I figure that Bicyling Magazine is a publication for adults; therefore if they have discussed this topic in the past, why not here?

Cheers!

PS
I guess this is one of those times when a screen name or handle, rather than a real name, would come in handy! :hello:

Fivethumbs
06-02-2006, 01:46 AM
I think the pro racers get laid more than regular people. So I guess I would put that under the category Benefits.

shinomaster
06-02-2006, 01:47 AM
I like friends with benifits.

William
06-02-2006, 05:34 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've always found it hard to have sex on my bike (da da dum).

Now a motorcycle is a bit easier....more surface area don't you know. ;)

http://www.otago.ac.nz/nzpg/gender/images/motorcycle.jpg

William ;)

DavidK
06-02-2006, 05:40 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've always found it hard to have sex on my bike (da da dum).

You haven't read "Lila Says" then ;)

William
06-02-2006, 05:46 AM
You haven't read "Lila Says" then ;)

What did Lila say? :confused:

William ;)

Ray
06-02-2006, 05:50 AM

Now a motorcycle is a bit easier....more surface area don't you know. ;)

This is what B-17s are for!

I don't find sex and cycling to be related except that cycling helps keep me healthy and that can't hurt in the bedroom (or, uhhh, where ever). Fortunately, all systems are still working well for both activities so far!

-Ray

William
06-02-2006, 05:56 AM

I don't find sex and cycling to be related except that cycling helps keep me healthy and that can't hurt in the bedroom (or, uhhh, where ever). Fortunately, all systems are still working well for both activities so far!

-Ray

<crackle> Ah roger that Houston, all systems are go. <crackle> ;)

William

Too Tall
06-02-2006, 06:53 AM
I never kiss and tell.

Fat Robert
06-02-2006, 07:04 AM
its too hard to clean off the top tube

Too Tall
06-02-2006, 07:16 AM
I'm sorry I apologise. You were asking for a response not yucks.
Ok ok. I'd say that if anyone were candidates for "issues" caused by cycling than myself and wife Queen would be poster childs. We both are ultra endurance types (taking a couple yrs. off) and still log what some call big miles / hrs. Bottom line...no pun intended...we are really healthy.

Riding across the USA we had zero issues...it was like a second honeymoon.
Racing Paris Brest Paris without a shower for three days???? Well THAT was a turn on...not ;) Kidding. That race, both times, put the big hurt on both of us. It is an extreme event and we knew there would be carnage. Luckily, some RnR in lavendar fields of Provence cured us. So there you have it....ride your bike, make sure it fits and vacation in Provence and you'll be just fine :) And again, sorry for the prev. sarcasm.

glc
06-02-2006, 07:19 AM

-Ray
yep...

obtuse
06-02-2006, 07:22 AM
sex is boring.
-johny rotten

unless you're female and like primadonna obtuse whiny skinny men; competitive cycling is not going to be an aid to your sex life. take up body building if you're looking for that kind of action.

obtuse

BUTCH RIDES
06-02-2006, 07:51 AM
Hello,
I ride my Fierte eveyday I go to Long John Siver's for lunch once a week.
I can tell the waitress thinks I'm cute . I'm a very good dresser and I ride my bike to lunch so she knows I 'm a work out guy. I ride up to 5 miles a day . I may ask her name sometime. I would like to know if she likes poodles.
Thank you.
adios

Len J
06-02-2006, 08:02 AM
yep...

that keeps me fit longer in life can't help but help the sex life.

No problems......Other than traveling 5 days/week.....sigh.

Len

davids
06-02-2006, 08:13 AM
Cardiovascular health is good for every aspect of life. The healthier I am, the better the hydraulics function.

This would be an auspicious place for bananas.

zip
06-02-2006, 08:15 AM
For Smiley to respond there would have to be a bib short option.

alancw3
06-02-2006, 09:06 AM
seriously i think that any form of regular exercise helps to stimulate one's sex drive. whether that is because we think we look and feel better for our mate i don't know. i do not think cycling is detrimental to the sex drive as some articles have suggested because of the seat interface with a man's reproductive system. imho!

Kevan
06-02-2006, 09:15 AM
Schving!!!

chrisroph
06-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Chicks like shaved legs. Just watch where you put the embrocation.

Serotta PETE
06-02-2006, 10:00 AM
:) Both activities are great for all ages .................. :D

palincss
06-02-2006, 10:47 AM
-Ray

You mean like this?

Avispa
06-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Cardiovascular health is good for every aspect of life. The healthier I am, the better the hydraulics function....

What happens in the case of a cycling (fit) partner and a non-cycling (unfit) partner?

I have experienced both, where the couple is fit and the stuff can last for hours :beer:

And when only one in the pair is fit.... No even 15 minutes, then yak, yak! :no: :no: :no:

Sometimes, I realize that people blame other isses [like cycling] as a cause for a problem. When the reality is that one of the partners is less fit or interested in the other's activity and that can create [sexual] problems.

Keith A
06-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Not saying this guy is correct, but here's a related article "Get Off That Bike If You Value Your Pen... (http://www.cars-suck.org/research/wilting.html)" and here's another with a different opinion "Regular cycling can improve sexual function in men with heart failure (http://www.seniorjournal.com/NEWS/Fitness/11-30-1CyclingMen.htm)".

Just Google "sex cycling" and you'll get a bunch of stuff.

Fat Robert
06-02-2006, 10:52 AM
I used to keep a condom in my jersey pocket, you know, just in case, and then, one winter evening, I mistook it for an energy gel at the end of a 5 hour ride

DavidK
06-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Just Google "sex cycling" and you'll get a bunch of stuff.

I think this might be dangerous from work!

Keith A
06-02-2006, 11:02 AM
I think this might be dangerous from work!Just make sure you have the safe search mode turned on :eek: