PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Louisville. Bourbon Bar(s)?

JonB
01-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Looking for recommendations for a good bourbon bar in Louisville. I'll have one night and I'm wanting to sample the various libations.

PeregrineA1
01-09-2016, 06:25 PM
Went to "Taste" on East Market St last summer. Tasting by the glass. Owner us the president of the bourbon society. Left with a lighter wallet....some great restaurants in the same block as well. Highly recommended.

Ken Robb
01-09-2016, 06:28 PM
We went to one in an old train station. As I recall it was in the NW part of town. Besides bourbons they had quite a selection of infused vodkas on the bar. The room was charming, they had on-site parking, service was good, food was fine and they had a good wine list. If I reviewed a list of restaurants there I could probably remember the name of this one but you maybe can find it without my help. :beer:

CDollarsign
01-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Pretty much everyone in Louisville has a great bourbon list so it won't be hard to find. I really love Garage Bar. If you like beer goto Holy Grale. There's a little house connect to it called Grale Haus that has amazing breakfast / brunch / coffee.

Have fun, Louisville is awesome!

gavingould
01-10-2016, 01:24 PM
right, just about anywhere.
basement bar in the Seelbach Hotel was where I spent a good amount of time when in Louisvlle for CX Worlds.