PDA

View Full Version : Frame building Course

benford
01-08-2016, 06:59 PM
Just thought I should throw this out there but all you Americans should consider taking the Paul Brodie frame building course (https://www.ufv.ca/bicycle-technology/bike-frame-building-101/)! With our Canadian dollar worth next to nothing this is a steal of a deal for you guys.

I took the course last March and thoroughly loved it. Not only did I learn lots, but found out Paul is a really nice and genuine soul that everyone should meet! Having the small class size is a real plus. Not only is Paul knowledgable, he's pretty funny as well.

Food for thought, because we all know we want our own personal handmade frame...

benford
01-08-2016, 07:03 PM
I should also mention Paul is open to pretty much up for anything if you email in advance! Like internal cable routing, bringing your own dropouts, etc.

cmsanfor
01-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Really cool opportunity! I'm living in Vancouver for a bit and will definitely give this a hard think, thanks for the info!

pdonk
01-08-2016, 09:22 PM
As the owner of a paul brodie built brodie and having met him I'd love to take this class and build a modern romax. Man could he lay a fillet.

Pelican
01-09-2016, 01:42 AM
This is a really great suggestion. I was considering UBI or Yamaguchi, but I do like Brodie bikes.