PDA

View Full Version : OT - any Phoenix paceliners with connections? Bama v Clemson

bikerboy337
01-01-2016, 03:24 PM
Working my connections from Alabama, but figure I'll throw it out there in the event anyone in Phoenix has connections....

Looking for a few tickets to the Jan 11th game in Glendale.

Got tickets to the rose bowl a few years ago through random connections, so figure I'll try here too as I know we have a bunch of Phoenix folks....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zmudshark
01-01-2016, 05:23 PM
I'm in PHX, I have no connections and my kids went to MSU.

SOL on my end ;)

bikerboy337
01-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Sorry mudshark pal... Didn't see that one happening... I'll buy you a beer if I end up making out for the weekend and game...I unfortunately went to Boston College so I have no football to brag about, but have been an Alabama fan since the 90s when my brother went there, he's still in Tuscaloosa and my sister in law went there and my niece (goddaughter) is a senior there...

Unfortunately I also grew up a ND fan as my other brother went there but going to BC has effectively negated that...

bikerboy337
01-08-2016, 07:06 PM
Quick vent. My dad just called and had plane tickets on hold for this weekend and 4 tickets my brother got a hold of, so I'm all set to go to the game........but I have work meetings now on Monday that I can't (really can't) miss so I had to say I can't make it....

Just polished off a bottle (big bottle) of St. Bernardus ABT 12 to drown my sorrows...

That is all