PDA

View Full Version : Bontrager Classique

ltwtsculler91
12-29-2015, 10:25 AM
Has anyone tried out this jersey?
Saw a good deal on one and was wondering if anyone had any feedback on sizing or how it is on the bike.

http://trekbikes.com/us/en_US/apparel/cycling-apparel/cycling-jerseys/bontrager-classique-thermal-long-sleeve-jersey/p/12412

Or should I just suck it up and get another Assos Tiburu or just spring for Rapha

tv_vt
12-29-2015, 11:08 AM
Looks like it could have potential. Didn't notice price.

The grey isn't a great color - blue looked nice.

benb
12-29-2015, 11:11 AM
I somehow ended up buying a pair of their bibs and I hate them. And they were 75% of the cost of my Assos, and expensive mistake.

So I'd be extremely wary of some of the clothes at the high prices... but then I have two pairs of their shoes that have been great.

ltwtsculler91
12-29-2015, 11:49 AM
I somehow ended up buying a pair of their bibs and I hate them. And they were 75% of the cost of my Assos, and expensive mistake.

I'd be extremely wary of some of the clothes at the high prices... but then I have two pairs of their shoes that have been great.

That is pretty much exactly my thinking, bibs I've learned to suck it up and jsut buy Assos and I'm also loving my bontrager shoes so I figured to get some other opinions before pulling the trigger on a top

bikingshearer
12-31-2015, 05:50 PM
For that kind of money, get a good merino wool jersey (short sleeved) and some arm warmers. Much more flexible arrangement. Stinks less, too.