PDA

View Full Version : posted on Serotta.com

Serotta_Andrew
05-30-2006, 03:58 PM
05-30-06
Please be aware that one or more F3 Forks have shown up on eBay claiming to be Serotta factory products. These are NOT authentic Serotta products and do not use Serotta parts or meet our standards for performance and safety.

Johny
05-30-2006, 04:12 PM
05-30-06
Please be aware that one or more F3 Forks have shown up on eBay claiming to be Serotta factory products. These are NOT authentic Serotta products and do not use Serotta parts or meet our standards for performance and safety.
Why not contact ebay? You have the power to make ebay cancel the auction (yes, one of their rules allows manufacturers to do so).

Serotta_Andrew
05-30-2006, 04:38 PM
Why not contact ebay? You have the power to make ebay cancel the auction (yes, one of their rules allows manufacturers to do so).

We have contacted Ebay and they are looking into it...

Smiley
05-30-2006, 04:47 PM
You have arrived Andrew , first it was Gucci , then Louis Vitton , NOW F3 forks WOW is all I can say . Knock off's the greatest form of flattery :banana:

Serotta_Andrew
05-30-2006, 05:35 PM
You have arrived Andrew , first it was Gucci , the Louis Vitton , NOW F3 forks WOW is all I can say . Knock off's the greatest form of flattery :banana:

Smiley, I have some F1 stickers!!! how much you pay!!!!! for you I make super price.. meet you at the back door

Saxon
05-30-2006, 06:31 PM
Andrew, I'd try Craigs list with that before selling outright to Smiley. :D
Ad should go something like this:
"real REAL athentic high QUALITY F1 forks stickers for sale.

Make offer

i want serious people only. PLEASE"