PDA

View Full Version : Good ride today.

pbbob
12-15-2015, 10:50 AM
I've been limping around on a complex left medial meniscus tear for the better part of 6- 9 months. It never bothered me at all to ride the bike, but walking was another story. Finally got medical clearance and had it scoped last wednesday.
Today was the first attempt on the trainer indoors. It was a slow short ride and the rpm's I pedaled were few. But it was a start and it can only get better as the days go on. Nice to be back in the saddle again. :banana:
I use a kurt kinetic with an old cannondale 3.0 indoors.

soulspinner
12-15-2015, 11:22 AM
Yaaa. I have been hobbling around but got a great ride in at 65 degrees yesterday. Came home and the world looked better than when I left. Heal up and roll...

MattTuck
12-15-2015, 11:25 AM
Some people are riding across the alps on fixed gears, some are riding the trainer to rehab from injury. Great thing about cycling is that every ride is a personal challenge to overcome, and each person deals with it at their own level.

Good luck with the healing process.

stien
12-15-2015, 11:25 AM
Good on y'all to get out. I just got back from a month at sea for work (brought my trainer but still lost endurance) and I feel like I just started cycling again. Doesn't help that my wife is strong as an ox for this time of year and is whipping my butt.