PDA

View Full Version : Rapha Undies question

dsimon
12-06-2015, 10:06 AM
Okay so who has the mens boxers? and are they worth it? heres my issue I have undies for at least 10 years:crap: I know but if they work dont throw them out. but I have tried icebreakers and they were nice but just to short in the inseam. so if you have a pair and they are awesome let me know thanks

joosttx
12-06-2015, 10:10 AM
They are the best. Best Rapha product. I am not kidding. They are all I wear

Steve in SLO
12-06-2015, 10:18 AM
They are great. Do not hesitate to try a pair or two.

trentschler
12-06-2015, 10:52 AM
They're awesome.

Steve in SLO
12-06-2015, 11:40 AM
If you like a longer inseam, you might want to look at Smartwools. They are nice and often be found on sale.

pdmtong
12-06-2015, 11:48 AM
I only use mine for travel where I can pack fewer and sink wash

Too rich for me for a daily driver

bicycletricycle
12-06-2015, 12:08 PM
Super nice, only had mine for 6 months so can't speak to durability

joosttx
12-06-2015, 12:13 PM
Super nice, only had mine for 6 months so can't speak to durability

Durability is the same as tightie whities.

hokoman
12-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Funny that this is a topic.... i purchased 3 of them, but they have not made it out of the little bags they came in. Size M, black if anyone is interested.

ajhapps
12-06-2015, 05:05 PM
I have 3 pairs and I love them. Also use them for travel or "commuter" cycling (if I'm wearing jeans or pants). Fit nicely, breathe well, don't get stinky... all things that are good for undies. I just make sure I wash them on gentle and with athletic wash when I'm laundering my cycling kit.

hokoman - I'm in SF and might take a pair or two off of your hands. I'll PM you.

AJosiahK
12-06-2015, 07:28 PM
Best merino undes I've ever had....

I own several pairs

Yup

Lovetoclimb
12-06-2015, 08:05 PM
They are the best. Best Rapha product. I am not kidding. They are all I wear

This. Been wearing them pretty much since they hit the market. Still have some pairs I bought 4 years ago. Had to sew up a few holes (learned to darn wool actually due to this) but all in all durability is good for something that gets stretched and worn heavily. Wait until they go on clearance which they inevitably do 2x a year.

d_douglas
12-06-2015, 09:56 PM
The thought of merino undies makes me groan. Too hot down south! I freak out wearing tight boxers - need old school loose ones to feel happy ;)

Rapha makes nice stuff though. I am sure they're beautiful.

joosttx
12-06-2015, 09:59 PM
The thought of merino undies makes me groan. Too hot down south! I freak out wearing tight boxers - need old school loose ones to feel happy ;)

Rapha makes nice stuff though. I am sure they're beautiful.

Not hot at all. In fact they are cooler than the norm.

happycampyer
12-06-2015, 10:28 PM
This. Been wearing them pretty much since they hit the market. Still have some pairs I bought 4 years ago. Had to sew up a few holes (learned to darn wool actually due to this) but all in all durability is good for something that gets stretched and worn heavily. Wait until they go on clearance which they inevitably do 2x a year.

You remind me of Father McKenzie darning his Rapha undies in the night when there's nobody there.

All the epic people--where do they all get their underwear from?