PDA

View Full Version : OT: do all you get to watch Golden State Warriors tonight?

eddief
11-24-2015, 07:07 PM
Been fun to watch. Edge of seat lately, but none better so far. Tonight lets see if Festus can show some hands.

bikinchris
11-24-2015, 07:08 PM
I believe they are on TNT network. But it may be after my bedtime.

jr59
11-24-2015, 07:32 PM
I would love to, but I'll be asleep for sure

azrider
11-24-2015, 07:44 PM
People still watch NBA ?

;)

Waldo
11-25-2015, 01:16 PM
I'm in Oakland and I watched the second half. It was like watching a good college team toy with a bunch of high school kids. The high school kids tried hard, but looked way overmatched.

pdmtong
11-25-2015, 01:58 PM
I suffered through all the down years and it is ironic to me that the team they blew up to take the record was the Lakers.

If they shot better, I would think they could have scored 140+
Fun to watch the 2nd and 3rd teams in action. Pretty clear now that anything less than a repeat will be a let down.

toytech
11-25-2015, 03:47 PM
Amen.

MadRocketSci
11-25-2015, 04:02 PM
I've been following and suffering shortly after the Run TMC days, when they drafted Webber, then lost him for Gugliotta and picks, then the disappointments of Joe Smith, drafting too conservatively for Todd Fuller, middle of the road players like Speedy Claxton, then the no-defense/rebounding yet entertaining Baron Davis/Stephen Jackson/Al Harrington teams, back to mediocrity...and then, they drafted who? Dell Curry's son from Davidson? Sh*t, he's waaay too fragile for the NBA....

I guess i coulda just said that i "suffered" and wasted bandwidth through the Chris Cohen ownership years.

Thanks to Jerry West and the new ownership, Joe Lacob and the other guy, who basically Kleiner Perkins'd the team.