PDA

View Full Version : New User, New Cycling Blog *edited*

JamesCA
11-19-2015, 05:39 PM
* Edit to post *

Thank you Matt and Tihsepa for calling this out. Tried to delete the post and start off with an introduction. I did not mean to directly disrespect the rules and posting about my blog was thoughtless. I will do my best to rectify this.

I grew up in the Bay Area and live in Los Angeles. I generally ride in West LA early in the morning or drive down to the Santa Ana Trail.

I have two bikes, a '76 Nishiki Olympic I use around town and Felt F95 I use when training. I admittedly don't know much about the monuments, the only one I know is the Japan Cup in Utsunomiya because I used to read about it when I lived overseas.

MattTuck
11-19-2015, 05:42 PM
Welcome to forum James.

Sadly, your first post almost certainly violates the user agreement and will be taken down.

You should lead with a bit about yourself. Where do you ride? what kind of bike do you have? What's your favorite monument? (psst. The Washington Monument is NOT what we're talking about)

Cicli
11-19-2015, 05:44 PM
Welcome?
This is a friendly community. Join and be part of the community and not just post once with what could be called spam.
Starting with "Hey CF" is not a way to get off on the right foot.