PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Eleven Velo Winter Discount

proletariandan
11-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Posted on their FB page but not here yet. I just ordered two new jerseys. Best (if the most fragile) AND cheapest merino jerseys around. Can't wait to try their winter weight.

Dan

Our once Yearly Facebook discount offer is on!
With summer hitting locally and the cold coming up north, there's no better time to try out some of our Merino kit if you have not already!
Use this code (FB-COLD) at http://www.eleven.cc and grab 10% off any of our Merino kit - for all those outside of Australia, that's a stonking deal considering our dollar is making a run for the Mexican boarder!!!
(feel free to share this around!)
Offer good until the 15th November

elevenvelo
11-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Posted on their FB page but not here yet. I just ordered two new jerseys. Best (if the most fragile) AND cheapest merino jerseys around...

Not sure about the fragile bit :) The Merino is pretty tough, as long as you take care of it - we've got jerseys several years old still going strong. Granted though, being 100% Merino (not a blend) not as robust as a mixed wool or a pure polyester or nylon (and nasties like Silverfish do like to nibble it) but it's oh so much nicer to wear.

proletariandan
11-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Well I'm happy to report that I haven't had any issues/tears in my newest Pro jersey, which I have only hand-washed. I have a couple of the older, original jerseys that each have a couple of small tears in them. Not really a complaint as it is such a light weight of what is certainly a more fragile material than the only real alternative, which is synthetic. At the price point and for all the other benefits the 'fragility' is certainly worth it to me!

elevenvelo
11-12-2015, 03:51 PM
Happy is good! :hello: