PDA

View Full Version : Jack Bauer to Ride in Tour de France

BumpyintheBurgh
05-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Fox Network announced today that Jack Bauer will lead the newly formed CTU Team in the 2006 Tour de France.
After saving the world from nuclear annihilation by disarming a nuclear bomb, taking over a terrorist controlled submarine in Los Angeles, preventing the release of the deadly Ricin toxin and Sentox nerve gas, breaking up a Mexican drug cartel, killing the Chinese Counsul, kicking a heroin addiction, faking his own death, avenging the assassination of President Palmer, and kidnapping & almost killing President Logan... is there anything this man can't do.

Bauer, quoted as saying "I will fininsh this race in 24 Hours so don't get in my way", has been installed as the favorite to take the Yellow Jersey this year according to Las Vegas odds makers.

Fox Network noted that Bauer departed on Monday for an intense training regimen in France prior to the beginning of the Tour, by way of Shanghai on a Chinese freighter.
Other CTU team members to be announced soon.

Kevan
05-24-2006, 09:50 AM
this man can do?

Jeff Weir
05-24-2006, 10:13 AM
I was on a training ride in China yesterday when Jack Bauer happened to ride past me. As he went by I noticed, just before he threw a moltov cocktail at me, he was riding a brand new Meivici.

Attached photo is me after getting hit with the MC:

Bill Bove
05-24-2006, 11:49 AM
"Other team members to be announced" I don't know about this one, there seems to a great chance for early retirement, even death being a domestique for Jack Buaer.

News Man
05-24-2006, 12:58 PM
"Other team members to be announced" I don't know about this one, there seems to a great chance for early retirement, even death being a domestique for Jack Buaer.

He only needs one, Clois.

Bill Bove
05-24-2006, 01:11 PM
The All Super Hero (live action, no cartoons. Underdog is out) Tour Day France Team.

Jack Bauer

Chuck Norris

Charles Bronson

Clint Eastwood

Sly Stalone

Richard Roundtree

Steven Segal

Director Sportif- John The Duke Wayne

BumbleBeeDave
05-24-2006, 01:28 PM
You left out Bob Roll! :mad:

BBD

BumpyintheBurgh
05-24-2006, 02:47 PM
He only needs one, Clois.
You don't want to drop Chloe...when she reels you back in you'll be history.
She's been in a nasty mood since Edgar croaked. And how about the First Lady, wasting that Secret Service Agent.

Hey, Bill Bove...what bikes will the All Super Hero Team be ridin'?

jonesy
05-24-2006, 02:58 PM
If East Clintwood can pedal like he can fight everybody else would be as well not turning up.I personally can't wait to see Clyde in the team car.

cydewaze
05-24-2006, 03:21 PM
The All Super Hero (live action, no cartoons. Underdog is out) Tour Day France Team.

Jack Bauer

Chuck Norris

Charles Bronson

Clint Eastwood

Sly Stalone

Richard Roundtree

Steven Segal

Director Sportif- John The Duke Wayne
You forgot Horatio Caine.

William
05-24-2006, 03:27 PM
http://www.ricplan.net/images/Richard/24_5bis.jpg

PanTerra
05-24-2006, 03:57 PM
Chloe rocks!

Kevan
05-24-2006, 04:10 PM
If East Clintwood can pedal like he can fight everybody else would be as well not turning up.I personally can't wait to see Clyde in the team car.

signal right....

POW!

Bill Bove
05-24-2006, 04:59 PM
Horatio Caine is a crybaby wannabe :argue: He walks around acting all ticked off in the Myjami heet wearing a black sportcoat. Besides, everytime I ride through the background when they're filming on location they edit me out. I was in the background a couple of times on Banacek. Yeah, forgot about him. He could be the teams advance man.

Bikes :confused: Roadmasters with coaster brakes. Little 500 baby :banana: a real 'merican race, none of those hoity toity French deraileur thingies on our bikes :banana:

Does anybody else find Chloe kinda hot with that M-16. or is it just me :confused: