PDA

View Full Version : what about vino and the tour?

Climb01742
05-24-2006, 06:38 AM
if the evidence against saiz "looks" convincing, could the tour "to be safe" kick Liberty Seguros out of the tour, and thus vino? it might be hard for them to let the team race if systematic doping is so in the public eye. not having vino in the tour would be a drag, 'cause he sure livens up stages. thoughts?

atmo
05-24-2006, 06:54 AM
<snipped>not having vino in the tour would be a drag... thoughts?

will this affect bordeaux sales?

cs124
05-24-2006, 07:12 AM
yeah, i reckon the tdf will play it safe and knock out liberty...maybe unibet, (and hence cookie!) gets a wild card entry...but it would be a shame to have a tour without vino's particular brand of comic relief.

RedCoeurd'Acier
05-24-2006, 08:14 AM
He Might not Be in the Tour.............. :banana:

Delpo
05-24-2006, 08:51 AM
Bet that if Liberty gets kicked out of the Tour Vino will be released to another team. Could be an underhanded way to get a French team to do better. He would go to AGR.

Delpo

Tom
05-24-2006, 08:51 AM
I'd miss him. He's crazy.

Fixed
05-24-2006, 11:26 AM
bro he should have gone to disco ...i.m.h.o.
cheers

Johny
05-24-2006, 11:37 AM
disco always do a better job...look at the mess:
"As reported by Efe, in an apartment belonging to Fuentes, approximately a thousand doses of anabolic steroids and hormones were seized, along with one hundred packets of blood, products to manipulate it, machines to freeze it and material to perform transfusions." http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=features/2006/saiz_doping

72gmc
05-24-2006, 11:55 AM
First that Austrian ski coach left paraphernalia laying all over the Olympic Village, and now Liberty does this. The clandestine cheating operation is clearly a dying art.

I think they'll be booted to make way for some French bench warmers. Would love to see Vino join that team just for the Tour. Could be like Marc Girardelli kicking $@& for little Luxembourg...

stevep
05-25-2006, 06:32 AM
"As reported by Efe, in an apartment belonging to Fuentes, approximately a thousand doses of anabolic steroids and hormones were seized, along with one hundred packets of blood, products to manipulate it, machines to freeze it and material to perform transfusions."

jeez,
that was the jerks stash for newton sunday. now he wont be able to make it over the climb.