PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Campagnolo black skewers

R3awak3n
11-09-2015, 05:04 PM
Have some black record campa hubs that did not come with the skewers. Been wanting to find some. I guess they don't have to be record but would prefer if they were the ones that came with the hubs.

What you have? :banana:

binxnyrwarrsoul
11-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Have some black record campa hubs that did not come with the skewers. Been wanting to find some. I guess they don't have to be record but would prefer if they were the ones that came with the hubs.

What you have? :banana:

If you can find a front, I have a new black Campy rear skewer, new shape that comes with Record hubs.

R3awak3n
11-09-2015, 10:34 PM
If you can find a front, I have a new black Campy rear skewer, new shape that comes with Record hubs.

Looked on the bay, nothing :(

Anyone here with a front record skewer?

Joachim
11-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Another extra rear but I have a set:). However, I'm looking for a black Record rear hub in 36h... Happy to do a partial trade if you can find one of those for me :).

Andrevich4
11-10-2015, 12:32 AM

Same thing happened to me. Mine even came with some sweet handmade tires on brand-new rims but no skewers to be found. What's with that? Are people just buying these hubs for the skewers?

binxnyrwarrsoul
11-11-2015, 11:35 AM
Same thing happened to me. Mine even came with some sweet handmade tires on brand-new rims but no skewers to be found. What's with that? Are people just buying these hubs for the skewers?

No comment. ;)

R3awak3n
11-11-2015, 12:11 PM
seems to happen to all campy hubs and probably why campy skewers go for ridiculous prices

thirdgenbird
11-11-2015, 12:37 PM
I sold my black skewers and used silver ones to complement the silver spokes. Don't ask how I got the silver skewers. I would take another front one though...

R3awak3n
11-11-2015, 01:38 PM
I could definitely put silver ones on this, just not campy silver ones, it would look weird on this bike.

I might not need them after all, might switch wheels and sell the record hubs.. oh life haha.

Jeff N.
11-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Got some. New. Unused. $80 shipped. PM or jefftnix@aol.com