PDA

View Full Version : keno's meivici report (aka what you don't know...)

keno
05-22-2006, 04:31 PM
I, too, rode a meivici at Notrott yesterday. First carbon fiber bike I've ever ridden, so I don't know from jack. It was a 54 cm with the seatpost exposed to the max and Zipp 404 tubies (also don't know from jack). My main ride is a 60/59.5 Ottrott, which fly rode (we're identical twins, if you ignore a few minor details, but we easily swap bikes with minimal adjustments, even using the same pedals, all proving the twin aspect). We swapped the meivici and the Ottrott mid-ride. You'll have to ask him for his views, but we see much similarly. We certainly enjoy certain views similarly.

Anyhow, multo giggles, very handy little pony, made noises I've never heard before (wheels, I'm told and sure). Did everything I could have asked of a bike that could fit through the Ottrott frame, but, then again, I don't know what to ask. Celebrated afterwards with a quick six pack. Conclusion: the Ottrott is my main ride but wouldn't object to having a meivici as a mistress with that setup and maybe 2 more cms.

Test ride on a meivici on a sunny Sunday in Washington, DC - priceless.

keno - blissfully ignorant

Smiley
05-22-2006, 04:36 PM
U Da Man Keno , tell Oldwick to start a mail order business on that Cake ... the best cake on the planet ... MeiVici what ? Lets talk about that cake. Seriously that cake was gone in minutes , Oldwick cake .. the MeiVici of cakes :banana:

Skrawny
05-22-2006, 05:37 PM
Judging from the pictures, it looks like the same frame I rode.
-s