PDA

View Full Version : intersting riding gear.

Dr Luxurious
10-26-2015, 09:42 PM
http://totalwomenscycling.com/commuting/new-chamois-panties-styles-from-urbanist-55994/

before you start flaming, remember, I didn't invent these.
I'm just looking...

oldpotatoe
10-27-2015, 11:19 AM
http://totalwomenscycling.com/commuting/new-chamois-panties-styles-from-urbanist-55994/

before you start flaming, remember, I didn't invent these.
I'm just looking...

Shocked! Horrified! OMG hide the children and small pets!!:D

Yawn, seems like a good idea when proper bike shorts not used.

tv_vt
10-27-2015, 11:30 AM
Oh my, that was fun.

gdw
10-27-2015, 12:03 PM
Scandalous and the write-up is not pc. The model probably isn't even a cyclist as well.

“Imagine you have secured yourself a cycling date with the man of your dreams. A couple of circuits of the park and a few beers later, then its back to yours and the realisation that it’s impossible to remove a pair of cycling shorts in a seductive fashion…"

JAllen
10-27-2015, 12:13 PM
Scandalous and the write-up is not pc. The model probably isn't even a cyclist as well.

的magine you have secured yourself a cycling date with the man of your dreams. A couple of circuits of the park and a few beers later, then its back to yours and the realisation that it痴 impossible to remove a pair of cycling shorts in a seductive fashion?

I don't quite understand that need for being seductive. Maybe it's because I've been married for a while and love my wife regardless of what she wears.

Either way, I think they are a nifty design. My wife would probably dig the design given that she doesn't wear cycling specific clothing, but wants something with a chamois.

alessandro
10-27-2015, 12:38 PM
I'd wear 'em, if nothing else were clean. Look a hell of a lot more comfortable and better made than the Andiamo padded skins I tried for a while, years ago.

Dead Man
10-27-2015, 12:40 PM
http://a.fastcompany.net/multisite_files/fastcompany/imagecache/inline-large/inline/2013/11/3021307-inline-fb-thumbsup-printpackaging.jpg

Skenry
10-27-2015, 01:05 PM
Looks like the same model in each shot, but she looks good to me.

clyde the point
10-27-2015, 01:32 PM
Gave me a puffy.

Vinci
10-27-2015, 02:00 PM

的magine you have secured yourself a cycling date with the man of your dreams. A couple of circuits of the park and a few beers later, then its back to yours and the realisation that it痴 impossible to remove a pair of cycling shorts in a seductive fashion?
If you are into cycling enough to have just gone on a "cycling date", the guy is already seduced.

JAllen
10-27-2015, 02:07 PM
One scantily clad thread locked. Let's see if we can make two!

marciero
10-27-2015, 02:16 PM
Bike Snob NYC "featured" (not quite the right word) their kickstarter campaign a couple of years ago. The commentary was quite entertaining for the easily-amused (among whose ranks I count myself)

mg2ride
10-27-2015, 02:49 PM
One scantily clad thread locked. Let's see if we can make two!

OMG! I'm so glad I never opened that other thread before it got locked.

So many people in this place have lost their minds! It's scary!