PDA

View Full Version : CSC Closeup at the Giro!

CJH
05-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Found this at the Weight Weenie forum:
CSC gearing up to take on the Giro!

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16208&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=135

Fixed
05-20-2006, 07:59 PM
bro those are some beefy lookin carbon bikes check the stem (197) kinda like a track bikes thanks for the link bro
cheers

christian
05-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Yay! 73d stems! Yay!

- Christian

CJH
05-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Actually this entire thread is kinda' interesting! Just click through the pages, seems to be over 25 of them. In between the shots of champagne drenched podium girls there are actually some cool racing pics...

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16208&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

CJH
05-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Only half way through the thread, but there are some really cool behind the scene shots of the Giro!

Dr. Doofus
05-21-2006, 06:15 AM
if yer lombardi or voigt, looks like you have no problem getting a *new* turbomatic

:crap:

catulle
05-21-2006, 07:22 AM
E-mail from Ivan.

"Yo Catulle pal,

I told ya so...! No fear. I'm kicking butt, atmo. They'll just get to see the tail of my bike from very far, dude. BTW, I'm Italian, I'm proud, I'm full Vanity Fair type, and resent they got me riding this butt ugly bike, atmo. Hey, the damn thing is fast, it just goes when I step on it, but it is mp to the eye, bro. Can you imagine a cool Gucci Fiorucci Italian pony such as myself riding a bike with a bb that looks like the business end of a Neanderthal's club? No way, Jose. For next year I'll get my lawyer bro to include in my contract that I want a sweet looking Vanity Fair ride from somewhere along the Connecticut River, atmo. I hope I don't have to wait until I'm as old as Ernesto Colnago before I get one, though, iirc. Them CT people watch too much American Idol, atmo.

Hey, got to go, bro. BTW, I know you guys are sore from yesterday's ride, being the bunch of you fat and old and all, but, hey, get back to the hood and post some, atmo. Love and Peace. Groovy. See ya at the podium, dude.

Ivan pal."

My response: "Fat and old yourself, bro. Just get your mind in neutral and your butt in gear, atmo. Cheers. Catulle"

shinomaster
05-21-2006, 01:21 PM
I see they stopped using the older FSA Superlight cranks...Anyone know why there were using them last year, and not the new design?