PDA

View Full Version : hey where is the jerk ?

Fixed
05-19-2006, 03:13 PM
bro i haven't read anything from him in a while ..i hope he came out of the storm ok or maybe he's on vacation ?
cheers

stevep
05-19-2006, 04:08 PM
jerks on vacation.
hes enrolled into a graduate school of further tomfoolery and general misanthropy.
might not hear from him for another week or so.

Fixed
05-19-2006, 04:56 PM
bro i bet the jerk is on his 2nd honeymoon or in europe riding or both. man you don't think he came to fla do you ? .

stevep
05-19-2006, 05:18 PM
nah, he went out west.
right now hes probably walking up some climb pushing his bike and wrecking his cleats on the road...and wishing he had something other than a 42-21.

to quote the jerk..." man, this thing is hard to pedal up this hill...never noticed it while cruising down beacon st..."

catulle
05-19-2006, 05:51 PM
I hope he is studying Beckett or Borges or something to bring him into the circle of Diogenes' lantern, atmo.

Fixed
05-19-2006, 05:53 PM
bro how about a sweat lodge s.p. said he went out west .
cheers

stevep
05-19-2006, 06:00 PM
nah, he sold diogenes lantern to fixed for short money.
i never realized that diogenes had carried a coleman gas fired lantern until the jerk showed it to me.
did not know they were around back then.

catulle
05-19-2006, 06:07 PM
nah, he sold diogenes lantern to fixed for short money.
i never realized that diogenes had carried a coleman gas fired lantern until the jerk showed it to me.
did not know they were around back then.

Oh, yeah. They also had Zig-Zag paper, iirc. Socrates couldn't stand it because Plato would roll them and Diogenes would light them up, atmo. Those guys knew how to party. Actually, they were the first ones to discuss a constitution for Provo. They couldn't agree on details, though, and Kropotkin prevailed: No constitution, no laws, iirc. Oh well, maybe Fixed will put the lantern to good use during the next hurricane season, atmo. I just hope Jerk would learn something this time around.

Grant McLean
05-19-2006, 09:28 PM
I think I know where the Jerk is...

He's in the line, waiting for the Apple store on 5th avenue to open!

http://www.apple.com/retail/fifthavenue/

g

catulle
05-19-2006, 09:35 PM
I think I know where the Jerk is...

He's in the line, waiting for the Apple store on 5th avenue to open!

http://www.apple.com/retail/fifthavenue/

g

Too modern for my RC Victor. I cranked the handle hard but still it wouldn't open the Apple thingie. Something about a new QuickTime or something. I wonder if Mr. Jerk can be in two places at the same time, atmo. He just might, you know; he's some crafty feller.

Grant McLean
05-19-2006, 09:53 PM
Too modern for my RC Victor. I cranked the handle hard but still it wouldn't open the Apple thingie. Something about a new QuickTime or something. I wonder if Mr. Jerk can be in two places at the same time, atmo. He just might, you know; he's some crafty feller.

time for a new mac?

-g

catulle
05-19-2006, 10:02 PM
He must be Munson himself, atmo.

Climb01742
05-22-2006, 05:04 AM
we should all be as lucky as the jerk. he's in new mexico. sweet.

William
05-22-2006, 05:25 AM
we should all be as lucky as the jerk. he's in new mexico. sweet.

That's gettin a little close to Provo is it not. ;)

William