PDA

View Full Version : WTB: SS 29er Wheels

Dave B
10-13-2015, 10:33 AM
I have a set of I9 hubs on Stan's ZTR rims and am looking to find something sturdier. So anyone have a set of I9's on a Flow or Arch rims or maybe Chris King hubs on that type of rim. Would also be up for just the rims or anything with a 604 ERD. Looking for single speed specific wheels.

Let me know.

Once I get something new I will be unloading these I9 wheels. If it is a rim swap then I will have some rims for ya.

thanks

Dave

p nut
10-13-2015, 12:08 PM
I've got nothing, but maybe a good time to pick up some Lightbike carbon rims? 35-38mm would be pretty sweet. Cost would be offset by the sale of the current rims. You shouldn't be out that much and in turn, your Sir9 would be shod with some pretty nice wheels.

Oh, if you are wanting another wheelset, don't rule out geared hubs. I'm running geared 240s on my rigid SS with no issues. When it comes time to sell, you will have a broader market base to work with.

Dave B
10-13-2015, 12:51 PM
you do make some decent pionts. I have a 29er gear wheelset that came with the "look" that willwork if I ruin the ZTR rims.

I am just a fatty so know I needed something burlier.

cheers

rodcad
10-13-2015, 01:26 PM
what about these?

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=168498&highlight=curiak

I know Bob is my size and that ain't little so I would imagine these would fit the bill.

Dirtdiggler
10-13-2015, 02:25 PM
I have a set of Bontrager single speed wheelset that came of my 08 Gary Fisher rig. Asking 175.00 that's with shipping from Ohio 44134.
If you want pics I can snap a few. Its in storage and haven't seen the light of day.
Thanks
Fran
dirt diggler