PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Hooooooo!

William
10-09-2015, 06:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeYRDvPvqZM

The "Ho" meter is off the charts!!! :banana: Okay, probably only the PDX crew will even remember this.

The weekend is here, what rides do you have planned? Lots of central Rhode Island rocky wagon trail roads for me in the works early tomorrow morning.

William

R3awak3n
10-09-2015, 06:57 AM
Not sure yet but the weekend came in early for me. Taking friday and monday off. Was thinking about going for a ride today but woke up kind of lazy. Haha. We been doing 16 hour days so I have an excuse.

Cicli
10-09-2015, 06:58 AM
I am taking the weekend off.

Mother in law has been here for two weeks. She leaves tomorrow. I have ridden just short of 500 miles in the last two weeks. Time for a recover day.

oldpotatoe
10-09-2015, 07:00 AM

Mother in law has been here for two weeks. She leaves tomorrow. I have ridden just short of 500 miles in the last two weeks. Time for a recover day.

Funny!! I get it!:D

gjc985
10-09-2015, 07:18 AM
Two cx races in one day....kill me now :)

guido
10-09-2015, 07:29 AM

Good motivational trick. Maybe I should invite mine...

christian
10-09-2015, 07:40 AM
Saturday is all day at the Army-Duke game with my family and Cub Scout pack.

Sunday is a road ride in the am, then a family ride on the NCT with my daughter on the tandem, and then an afternoon MTB ride with my son. And maybe some critical errands. Nah, forget that.

Cicli
10-09-2015, 07:43 AM
Good motivational trick. Maybe I should invite mine...

The difference between outlaws and inlaws is that outlaws are wanted. ;)

AngryScientist
10-09-2015, 07:53 AM
upstate NY with Bumblebee.

Sounds like the fall foliage is in full swing up there. looking forward to escaping the city for a little bit.

Tickdoc
10-09-2015, 08:14 AM
Almost commuted today but we have rain.

Working a health fair for my wife's business all day tomorrow.

Going to KC for a Chiefs game all day Sunday.

That'll make three weeks next week and I will have to find a way to get a ride in then for sure.

Seems such a waste to ruin these beautiful fall days working all day during the week.

Maybe I just need to take some afternoons off?

Johnnyg
10-09-2015, 08:19 AM
Great River Ride on Sunday on the new Independent Fabrication ;-)

bcroslin
10-09-2015, 08:23 AM
My daughter comes home for the first time since leaving for college. There won't be much riding for me but that's ok. :hello:

guido
10-09-2015, 08:47 AM
Busy weekend. Social stuff on saturday, make up lathe class on sunday. Work monday. :(

I'll just get short rides in and around the other stuff...