PDA

View Full Version : PSA Gan Wall NJS Keirin 54cm $424

cnighbor1
09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/5239951646.html

Up for sale I have a 56cm Gan Well Pro NJS frameset. Professional Keirin ex-velodrome race bike that I exported from Japan. 56cm seat tube C-T, and a 55cm top tube C-C. NJS stamp on the bottom of the bottom bracket shell. Built with Columbus tubing, and it is not drilled for brakes just as it shouldn't be. It's a beautiful metallic red with flake sparkles. Great classic luged frame and an awesome paint job as do most of these old Kerin bikes. It has a Hatta NJS stamped bottom bracket with crank bolts and washers, and a Hatta NJS stamped headset. The frame is an ex-racer so the paint isn't perfect, there are a few scuffs and chips and a tiny bit of rust in a couple places. No dents other that some super light ones on the bottom of the down tube, unable to even photograph. But it's a solid strong frame still in really good shape. I would suggest having the headset and bottom bracket both inspected and serviced before prolonged use again just to know what internal condition they are in. It's going to look really really good all built up, and you will not see anyone else out there riding another one of these. This is a build I was planning on completing but now is just not the right time and I could use to free up the money. I really hate to sell it, but someone out there is going to get a really sweet track frame. Price is firm

$425

Call or text Nate:
five0three-3five8-0four1five