PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Who rearranged the furniture?!

Kevan
12-17-2003, 12:15 PM
It's bad enough I always trip over the ottoman, :crap: but now the whole house has been redesigned. You know us Calfee-ites, we're too busy speeding to pay much of any attention to where we're going.

As I pullover and wait for Sans to catch up here (The waits fortunately are a lot shorter now what with his new bike, must be all that bike's cf tubing.), I've had a chance to poke around here and do my own catching up on everyone's doings. Boy, it's good to be back with you alls!

Travel calls again. this time for work. Off to San Diego where the staff are all sick. Well, at least I'll get some peace and quiet from all the hanking, sneezing, coughing and moaning that's coming from the sick members of my household.

I'm doomed!

:help:

Sandy
12-17-2003, 12:25 PM
We all are doomed, big time. He is back! He is back! Kevan is back. It will never be the same!

Kevan
12-17-2003, 01:24 PM
Sans-mans,

Howz it toastin'? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be out there wearing out your bike.

Sorry I've neglected you. I'll never be a senior member of this forum, such as yourself, but I'll make it a point to steer you from the upcoming pot holes of life.

So have you picked out a beautiful holiday gown for the upcoming holidays? BBD wants to know. If not, I'm sure he might offer you some suggestions.

I tried your dog walking and bike riding theory, it worked too well...

Hooking a pug's leash on each end of the handle, I now have a new max speed to boast about, some road rash, and a speeding ticket, as proof. Actually, it could have been pretty bad, but I was successful in downgrading the summons as the police were writing it up. I was initially facing four misdemeanor counts - impersonating a public servant (They thought I was the town dog catcher.), disorderly conduct (well the pugs did chase Mrs. Frothington's poodle, Schnootzie, into the town hair salon (I kept holding on and even got a blow-dry, but the place will never be the same!), and two counts of recklessly endangering the entire town, blowing through 3 stop lights and a half dozen stop signs without yielding - plus some nine other summary charges, I won't trouble you all about. Had the Alpo truck the girls were chasing, after the salon debacle, not stopped at the grocery store, I'd likely be knocking on your door by now. Yup...such a stir of sirens, horns honking and people screaming, they actually closed the schools early.

The good news is Natty, Lucy, and I have been cordially invited to next year's Iditarod. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sandy
12-17-2003, 02:18 PM
Kevs, You said that Lucy, Natty, and you have been invited back to next year's Iditarod. Which two are going to pull the sled, you and Lucy, or you and Natty? Actually all three of you could pull the sled- Lucy, Natty, and Kevsy.

dnovo
12-17-2003, 04:35 PM
I just finished looking at the 22 !!!!! icons listed under the 'smiles' list off to the left. Ten of those little (*&%$# move in one fashion or the other. I am getting seasick just looking at them in the selection box. Sandy, some restraint, please! Dave N.