PDA

View Full Version : Forum members in the Moab area

gdw
09-18-2015, 01:24 PM
A group of us are riding the White Rim Trail this month and need some assistance. We are carrying our own gear but had arranged for water to be transported to two of the campsites we're using. Unfortunately the driver backed out at the last moment so we need a replacement. If anyone can help us or has a friend in the area and would like to make a little extra cash please send me a personal message. We're starting the ride on the 27th and have already contacted the rangers to get approval to cache the water. Thanks

PS- I've called all of the tour groups- bike, jeep, etc- and had no luck

malcolm
09-18-2015, 01:34 PM
How about trying some of the local bike shops they may know where to steer you.

gdw
09-18-2015, 01:39 PM
Thanks, we're contacting them as well as the jeep rental agencies.

Ralph
09-18-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm sure someone around there will help you out....especially for some pocket money. Maybe find someone very experienced on that trail. I've done that trail in a Jeep....in September....4 of us bought 30 gallons of water for one day trip. Busted a few jugs, but used all the rest for drinking, eating, and rinsing off. Some of the Jeeps have bins designed to keep jugs from bouncing around....otherwise they all bust. Sounds like a wonderful trip you have planned. No place like Moab.