PDA

View Full Version : UCI worlds swap meet

ultraman6970
09-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Looks like several forumites and sure people that knows other people in other forums that will go to the worlds....

Do you guys think this could be a good idea just to meet in a certain spot to meet us and maybe have a little swap meet???

Me in particular have a few things for trade that well somebody could use?

I'm not familiar with richmond but if somebody knows like a parking lot close to the race course?? well we could drink some birras and swap stuff between laps sunday during the big guys race..

Any suggestions? Ideas?

ps: tried to find if there's an organized swap meet in the area and looks like there's nothing organized.

kramnnim
09-05-2015, 03:37 PM
I suggested this in one of the threads but I think it got lost.

But yes, post what you have!

I have..

Parlee Z5 frame, ML
Look 586 frame, 56cm
Cervelo VWD frame, 54cm
ee cycleworks calipers, black, not the current version
Quarq Cinqo Saturn, 172.5 GXP arms
Ridley tapered disc CX fork

ultraman6970
09-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Have;

Carrera karma frame, mint to new condition, carbon with lugs. Made in Italy. 55ish size.

Used once campagnolo athena brake calipers, both are rear.

White rxs time pedals, used.

Maybe a campagnolo record silver, squared tapper crankset 53/39. 172.5 Good condition; with italian BB.

Several Jerseys that dont fit me no more... xl size. Good condition all of them.

Set of tubular wheels, campagnolo 10 and 11 compatible, miche hubs, bladed spokes... 2 to 1 config in the rear (24 spokes if im not wrong)... 16 spokes in the front, I weight 200 pounds and never had a problem with them, just want to move them out to try something else.

Misc small stuff, cinelli stem. carbon handlebars, stuff like that.