PDA

View Full Version : 169,574 for Kinky, ? for Lance

BumpyintheBurgh
05-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Dateline:Austin,TX

Kinky Turns in 169,574 Signatures
AUSTIN, Texas -- May 11, 2006 -- Independent gubernatorial candidate Kinky Friedman today declared he has nearly four times the number of signatures required to get him on the November ballot.

"Today, the people of Texas are sending a message to the politicians who have run our beloved state into the ground. The people have spoken loud and clear. It's time to take our state back from the Republicans and Democrats who've caused this train wreck. We're going to make Texas great again. We cannot be stopped," Friedman said.

Another famous Texan has hinted at a political future and once told "Time" magazine that he hadn't ruled out the possibility of running for governor of Texas. Wouldn't that make a great race, Lance vs. Kinky!

Bill Bove
05-12-2006, 01:08 PM
I'd vote for The Texas Jewboy :banana:

Bruce K
05-12-2006, 01:27 PM
I didn't know Lance was Jewish. :rolleyes:

BK

Bill Bove
05-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Although Lance is supercircumsized only Kinky can lay claim to the The Texas Jewboy moniker.

torquer
05-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Although Lance is supercircumsized only Kinky can lay claim to the The Texas Jewboy moniker.

Kinky was proposing a campaign motto: "A fool and his money are soon elected."

"Supercircumsized": I'll have to remember that one next trip to Mickey D's.

Bruce K
05-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Do you think anyone wil pick up on the malapropism? :crap: :crap: :crap:

It will be an interesting test of the dumbing down theory.

BK

PS - Hey Bill, how did you like the book? :banana:

BumpyintheBurgh
05-12-2006, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=torquer]Kinky was proposing a campaign motto: "A fool and his money are soon elected."

"Twice"

jartzt
05-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Kinky for Governor. Why the hell not?

More available at: http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/index.html