PDA

View Full Version : Roy E Munson and Boston Drunk ? We need you

Smiley
05-12-2006, 08:51 AM
I was wondering if we could have you attened Nottrott 2006 in Merryland . I am prepared to pay your appearance fee's and have a limo fetch you from the airport and bring you here . I will have Serotta arrange to have a shinny Meivici demo for you in your size. So what's it going to take to get the Drunk and my pal Munson to Nottrott , we don't need any famous cyclist other then you :)

William
05-12-2006, 08:55 AM
I was wondering if we could have you attened Nottrott 2006 in Merryland . I am prepared to pay your appearance fee's and have a limo fetch you from the airport and bring you here . I will have Serotta arrange to have a shinny Meivici demo for you in your size. So what's it going to take to get the Drunk and my pal Munson to Nottrott , we don't need any famous cyclist other then you :)

Yes, we could all use a seminar on removing Bacon Strips and proper UFC veiwing techniques.

William ;)

(hey, hey Smiley. Just tell the drunk that you'll have a Basset Hound there for him to pet and fawn over and he'll be there in a flash. :D )

Lost Weekend
05-12-2006, 09:07 AM
Better throw in a case of blue ribbon

zap
05-12-2006, 09:19 AM
We do have a dedicated beer fridge.

Will that help?

bostondrunk
05-12-2006, 09:20 AM
Hmmmm.....I'll have to check with my agent on this one......being a former pro, I have a busy schedule......autograph signings, testing new equipment for Colnago.....you know..
:beer:

Roy E. Munson
05-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Who's bringing the ladies? Will they be guests or "working girls"?