05-09-2006, 09:29 PM
been two weeks

some days a fever, some days no

nads always sore

tired of bein sore while takin a whiz

want to ride the flippin bike

Fixed
05-09-2006, 09:32 PM
bro that sounds bad ..been to a doc ? I thought i had it bad with an earache ...hope you feel better
cheers

Dr. Doofus
05-09-2006, 09:35 PM
saw my doc on day 1 -- said it was allergic, gave me a shot of decadron in my butt and a prednisone pack. didn't do anything. felt like it ws clearin up over the weekend, then started crankin out a 100+ fever...that yo-yos up and down, yo.

seein him again tomrrow...whatever...got some turbomatic 4s, though. my wide but lean azz will be happy.

catulle
05-09-2006, 11:46 PM
You might have to move, Doc. The moment I get to CT I get in bad shape. Itchy nose and eyes, can't breath at night, lots of Afrin keeps me going. Last time I was allergic to something was over forty years ago. I return to the boonies and all is fine. The place where I stay in CT has feather pillows, I asked for regular foam pillows and that helped. There are some tests that spot the cause of the allergy; you might want to look into that. Good behavior, for instance, gives me the runs. I hope you get better soon, atmo. Take good care.

William
05-10-2006, 06:05 AM
Is that like being Cheesed off???

Allergies suck.

William

bostondrunk
05-10-2006, 07:34 AM

hurts to pee.......been visiting the 'massage' parlor lately, have we?

slowgoing
05-10-2006, 08:21 AM
nads always sore

Allergies??? I'd see another doc and get some tests.

Rover-Rich
05-10-2006, 09:03 AM
Doof, PM sent...

TimD
05-10-2006, 11:14 AM
From direct personal experience, the comments here
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Urology/messages/30272.html
are relevant, particularly those made by the 'doctor'.

TimD

shinomaster
05-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Doof dude I have some "MP" allergies here in Portland. The pollen has been really bad. It started with a soar throat and now Im stuffy and my eyes are messed up. I never used to have allergies either. I thought at first I was sick, but no it's the pollen plague.

Gothard
05-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Might want a complete workup. Some of what you say sounds bad (yes I'm a doc).

Dr. Doofus
05-10-2006, 08:07 PM
everything is fine blah blah

allergies with a flu virus on top

asked doc -- why so dang sore? doc says one possible explanation -- yer plumbing is really good at passin water. breakin mucous down and whizzin it out ain't so easy...but nothin is really wrong down there....

today's special entertainment bonus: thanks to the flu bit, had a little greg lemond bad peach moment during a class...did a superb job of masking it, imho...just had to excuse the ol doof self, hae a pal cover 30 minutes of the class while doof went home to "change yer jersey and get back in the game" so to speak...truly vile, doof is tellin ya...

jerk
05-10-2006, 09:28 PM
everything is fine blah blah

allergies with a flu virus on top

asked doc -- why so dang sore? doc says one possible explanation -- yer plumbing is really good at passin water. breakin mucous down and whizzin it out ain't so easy...but nothin is really wrong down there....

today's special entertainment bonus: thanks to the flu bit, had a little greg lemond bad peach moment during a class...did a superb job of masking it, imho...just had to excuse the ol doof self, hae a pal cover 30 minutes of the class while doof went home to "change yer jersey and get back in the game" so to speak...truly vile, doof is tellin ya...

dude the jerk loves you and all....but could you leave it at your balls hurting? that was really bad enough without going into whatever it is you just went into, (the jerk isn't even sure;) for the love of god man, leave your forum pals out of it.

jerk

Dr. Doofus
05-10-2006, 09:40 PM
dude the jerk loves you and all....but could you leave it at your balls hurting? that was really bad enough without going into whatever it is you just went into, (the jerk isn't even sure;) for the love of god man, leave your forum pals out of it.

jerk

doof has to go there, because if he does, jerk steps in and becomes the voice of propriety -- and how often is that going to happen?

slowgoing
05-10-2006, 09:49 PM
doc says one possible explanation --

Don't you want to know the others? I'd have another doctor will explain them to me and then rule them out.

Is his medical school diploma in a foreign language other than latin?