PDA

View Full Version : Fierte Ti

egadorno
05-09-2006, 03:44 PM
I am thinking of taking the plunge into Ti-land and getting a Fierte Ti. I took up cycling a year ago and am riding a Trek Pilot 2.0. Like the bike a lot but I'd like something a bit faster and stiffer. Any Fierte Ti owner opinions out there?

davids
05-09-2006, 03:54 PM
Although I ended up buying a Nove, my second choice was the Fierte Ti. Serotta's stock geometry is extremely well thought-out, and the bike rode sublimely. I think it's a screaming bargain at the price - It's better or equal to frames costing lots more.

Good luck.

vaxn8r
05-09-2006, 04:05 PM
I am thinking of taking the plunge into Ti-land and getting a Fierte Ti. I took up cycling a year ago and am riding a Trek Pilot 2.0. Like the bike a lot but I'd like something a bit faster and stiffer. Any Fierte Ti owner opinions out there?
I'd be curious what you mean by stiffer and faster and I'd encourage you to make sure you know exactly what you're looking for. Serotta's ride very well, and part of that is making sure it fits. But I don't think you're going to get faster and stiffer compared to your Trek. ATMO.