PDA

View Full Version : Bike Comparator Spreadsheet

weisan
08-19-2015, 07:54 AM
Been looking around yesterday for an online tool that allows me to key in geometry data and compare fits between the different bikes. Tried a couple which didn't quite give me what I was looking for until I found this spreadsheet, probably mentioned here before.

But whoever came up with this, or have gone through the trouble -- God bless you! -- thank you so much. If there's a cookie jar that accepts donation, I will be happy to put something in there. :p

I have saved a local copy here:
http://alicehui.com/bike/bike-comparator.xls

eippo1
08-19-2015, 09:23 AM
That should come in handy. Thanks for sharing.

Dired
08-19-2015, 09:41 AM
Thank you!

zoose
08-19-2015, 11:38 AM
This is awesome. Would be even better if someone went in and added most of the common bikes so people could just select their bike from a drop down and then select the bike they are thinking about from the second drop down. Just a thought.

weisan
08-19-2015, 11:43 AM
This is awesome. Would be even better if someone went in and added most of the common bikes so people could just select their bike from a drop down and then select the bike they are thinking about from the second drop down. Just a thought.

zoose pal, I think your idea is GREAT! Would you like to "volunteer" for this very meaningful project that will benefit humanity immensely? :hello:

SlackMan
08-19-2015, 11:47 AM
Wow, that is very cool. I already had a spreadsheet that I used in the past, but this one is miles better. Thanks very much.

zoose
08-19-2015, 12:16 PM
zoose pal, I think your idea is GREAT! Would you like to "volunteer" for this very meaningful project that will benefit humanity immensely? :hello:

I might be able to work on this a little later. However, if someone else picks up the gauntlet I wouldn't be disappointed :beer: