PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a D2R2 Registration/Entry?

mudhead
08-17-2015, 10:23 PM
Sadly, I won't be participating this year. I checked with the organizer and there isn't any issue with transferring my registration (115K) to someone else, provided I supply them with the details by 5:00pm ET tomorrow 8/18.

I registered early at a cost of $115 and would take $100 via paypal, a significant savings if you were planning to register at this time.

PM me if interested, first come first serve.

witcombusa
08-18-2015, 04:37 AM
The money goes to a great cause as the Franklin Land Trust helps to preserve some of the very areas that the ride goes through. If for some reason I was unable to make it some year, the money is more of a donation to the Trust.
The volunteers do a great job putting up with 1k plus cyclists all day too :eek:

seanile
08-18-2015, 07:47 AM
whoever gets it can also pick whatever course they want, you're not tied to the 115k

OBD
08-18-2015, 08:58 AM
Fine.

But if I get cramps I'm stopping

merlinmurph
08-18-2015, 10:52 AM
The money goes to a great cause as the Franklin Land Trust helps to preserve some of the very areas that the ride goes through. If for some reason I was unable to make it some year, the money is more of a donation to the Trust.
The volunteers do a great job putting up with 1k plus cyclists all day too :eek:

Exactly.

I just had to back out this year because of a last-minute family thing and did exactly that.