PDA

View Full Version : Rapha Lightweight Jersey XL SS Sage $90 Campy NWT Blk Skewers $65 10S Chorus Calipers

binxnyrwarrsoul
08-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Rapha Lightweight Jersey. Size XL. Short sleeve. Sage with white stripe on sleeve. Like new. Gorgeous jersey. Just grabbed this from kohlboto, but it's just too small. Sold to me as having barely been used (believe he said worn once) and it looks new to me. Never worn by me. Pit to pit is 20.5 inches. SOLD

Campy Chorus non skeleton silver 10S Calipers, excellent condition. $75, net, shipped, CONUS.

Campagnolo skewers, black, version that comes with their black Record hubs. New with tags. $65, new, shipped, CONUS..

ColnagoFan
08-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Does this fit like their classic jersey, or smaller? I have an XL classic that fits, but the Super Lightweight jersey I have is too small, fits more like the ProTeam...

binxnyrwarrsoul
08-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Does this fit like their classic jersey, or smaller? I have an XL classic that fits, but the Super Lightweight jersey I have is too small, fits more like the ProTeam...

Not sure as this is/was my first foray with Rapha.

binxnyrwarrsoul
08-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Ttt.

binxnyrwarrsoul
08-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Bump with addition of NWT Campy black skewers and Chorus calipers.

marciero
08-15-2015, 10:14 AM
I'll take the jersey. I am sort of between L and XL sizes with Rapha. I have several of the tops in each size. The best fitting jersey I have is a classic in XL that I altered, taking it in on the left and right side of the torso. The long-sleeve jerseys I like fitting a little tighter.