PDA

View Full Version : OT, Being a Patriot fan is a cakewalk....

bobswire
08-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Compared to being a 49er diehard :crap:...... http://www.ninersnation.com/

Besides coach Harbaugh being let free to sign with Michigan here are a few of the players no longer with the team.

Tackle Anthony Davis Retired
D. End Justin Smith Retired
ILB Patrick Willis Retired
ILB Chris Borland Retired
RB Frank Gore freed to sign with another team
and now
D. End Aldon Smith Let go due to legal/personal problems.
Of the guys who retired only Justin Smith was somewhat expected. The other were a total surprise.

All these guys were top level playmakers, not easily replaced,

etu
08-07-2015, 02:43 PM
Sorry Bob,
I've been a diehard Raiders fan since they played down in LA when I was a teenager.
Became a fairweather 49er fan over past several years, but sounds like it's time to get off the wagon!;)

gary135r
08-07-2015, 02:45 PM
like the old phrase says, "There is always someone worse off than you"

MadRocketSci
08-07-2015, 03:10 PM
if your allegiances lie more with the peninsula than east bay, i suggest the Stanford-Indianapolis Colts as your new team :)

ajhapps
08-08-2015, 01:29 AM
I live in SF now, but grew up in NY as a Giants fan. I was pretty annoyed when one of our best players blew his darn fingers off on July 4th... but yeah, the 49ers are having a rough go of it! Sorry man.

Louis
08-08-2015, 01:46 AM
I live in SF now, but grew up in NY as a Giants fan. I was pretty annoyed when one of our best players blew his darn fingers off on July 4th... but yeah, the 49ers are having a rough go of it! Sorry man.

Does anyone (other than JPP and his doctor) know which fingers were amputated and how bad the injuries really are?