PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the server (again)

Keith A
08-03-2015, 04:27 PM
After our recent server crash, everything has been running pretty well. However, something went wrong this afternoon and it still seems to be affecting the forum. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this, but you may notice some sluggish behavior and even some potential down time to get this working properly again.

Sorry about the ongoing problems :(
-Keith

DfCas
08-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Thanks for all you do.

Keith A
08-03-2015, 04:35 PM
One thing that I'm experiencing is that when I hit "Submit", it never comes back saying that the message was posted...however, I can see that the message is there. So before you before you submit a message the second time, you should check and see if it's there first.

thwart
08-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Keith, I think we should be apologizing to you.

OtayBW
08-03-2015, 06:05 PM
thanks for all you do.
+10^2

Keith A
08-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Keith, I think we should be apologizing to you.Not at all...we've been with the same hosting company for a while and have had good service in the past, but lately things haven't been so great. I'm planning on upgrading to some new hardware, but if they can't reassure me that these issues won't keep happening, then I'm going to have to look for another company to host our forum.

LegendRider
08-03-2015, 06:10 PM
Just want to add my thanks as well. I appreciate Keith's hard work to keep this place going.

velotrack
08-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Thanks Keith.
I'll be posting an ad in the next few days after cleaning out my garage... proceeds all to the forum. Hopefully for some new servers? :cool:

Keith A
08-03-2015, 06:46 PM
Thanks Keith.
I'll be posting an ad in the next few days after cleaning out my garage... proceeds all to the forum. Hopefully for some new servers? :cool:
You guys are awesome!