PDA

View Full Version : Litespeed ID help

joe.e
07-29-2015, 11:36 PM
Can anyone help me id this litespeed from a cl post? seller isn't sure on model, but says its a 49 (but also says it could be a small), and I would like to take a peek at the geometry to see if it would work before I drive out to take a look.

anyway, here is the only picture I've got, and any help is appreciated.

edit: also, I know one photo (that doesn't really show tube shape) is almost nothing to go on :(

jamesau
07-30-2015, 05:30 AM
My guess based on the white downtube decal and frame appearance would be a 2005 Teramo. You can find some older catalogs here:
http://www.tirides.com/wp/fabricators/jkl/litespeed/litespeed-catalog-archive/ (2005 is not among the years available on that site).

tiretrax
07-30-2015, 10:28 AM
Not a Vortex (which had diamond shaped tubing that year - Firenze or Tuscany?) It's round to ovalized tubing on downtube.

saf-t
07-30-2015, 10:55 AM
If you can get the serial # from the bottom bracket shell you can call Lightspeed and find out. Did that with a frame I picked up a couple of years ago (also on CL)

joe.e
07-30-2015, 12:14 PM
I was thinking it looks like a solano (with the curved seat stays and seemingly ovalized down tube), but I'm going to ask for the serial and see what I can get.