PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers needed on Facebook (possible TdF spoiler)

Keith A
07-06-2015, 03:05 PM
During the TdF, I try and avoid any cycling media (except The Paceline :) ) until after I've watched the stage. But today I got on Facebook looking for some information a friend sent me...and there it was, some significant event that took place on Stage 3 right in front of me :crap:

peanutgallery
07-06-2015, 06:08 PM
Todays day and age.... I remember calling a 900 number to get stage results:) the spoiler would be when velonews arrived a few weeks later

Speaking of spoilers, how long do I have to keep latest season of game of thrones to myself? Hurry up peoples

bcroslin
07-06-2015, 06:15 PM
During the TdF, I try and avoid any cycling media (except The Paceline :) ) until after I've watched the stage. But today I got on Facebook looking for some information a friend sent me...and there it was, some significant event that took place on Stage 3 right in front of me :crap:

FB is the one place I stear clear of when I want to avoid spoilers. People think the world cares what they have to say about everything. Ugh.

bobswire
07-06-2015, 06:16 PM
Todays day and age.... I remember calling a 900 number to get stage results:) the spoiler would be when velonews arrived a few weeks later

Speaking of spoilers, how long do I have to keep latest season of game of thrones to myself? Hurry up peoples

You'll have to wait awhile, I haven't got to Thrones as yet but it's in my queue. ;)

Cicli
07-06-2015, 06:21 PM
Landis won today. There, facebook is safe.

Keith A
07-06-2015, 09:57 PM
Landis won today. There, facebook is safe.

:eek: