View Full Version : Road Logic + Swiss Cross

false_Aest
06-27-2015, 09:02 AM
Anyone ride these?
Made in US or Asia?

Thoughts on the Ritchey fork?

RobJ
06-27-2015, 09:28 AM
I had the 2014 model of the Road Logic. These are built in Asia to Ritchey specs and using his proprietary Logic tubing. It was finished very cleanly and had a comfortable geometry. Nice too that you could run up to a 28mm tire. As for the fork, no issues, didn't leave me wanting something else or need anything stiffer. Matched the bike and geo well of course.

CNY rider
06-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Jan Heine/BQ reviewed the Swiss Cross and the article was very positive.
And forum pal maxdog just rode one for the first time today and also had good things to say.

weisan
06-27-2015, 05:13 PM
And forum pal maxdog just rode one for the first time today and also had good things to say.

I am green with envy! :p

tmf
06-27-2015, 09:36 PM
I just bought a Swiss Cross frameset (brand new but canti not disc) from Chousen One. I've built it up and just ridden two short road rides with it, and so far it gets a big thumbs up. Our trails here are too wet for any test rides, but I hope to get some gravel rides in over the next few weeks. This will be my CX bike this season.

fogrider
06-28-2015, 02:41 AM
I had a 1998 road logic, rode nice. it had a threaded steel fork pretty neutral handling. I had considered upgrading the fork to get the bike under 20 pounds but in the end I sold it and got a breakway. I ended up selling it and would consider a swiss cross.

DonH
06-29-2015, 02:44 PM
I haven't been riding the road much lately, but would still love to try a new Road Logic....