PDA

View Full Version : Another Nottrott UPDATE , Revision B

Smiley
04-30-2006, 03:36 PM
Please go to events section

Sandy
05-01-2006, 04:32 AM
Sir Smiley- You and Karen are doing a fabulous job in preparing for this event. I sense a yearly Nottrott event, if Karen can stand all of the nutcake participants.

Peanut Brain Sandy

keno
05-01-2006, 05:25 AM
I'll be down Friday with a fixie and a road bike, a case of beer (pobably Sierra Nevada or something exotic instead, a large carrot cake from the General Store here in Oldwick, and an endless supply of potty-mouth comments.) I'm in for everything. I've taken out a line of credit to make sure I can cover all financial obligations. Not to worry.

keno

BumbleBeeDave
05-01-2006, 07:01 AM
. . . .You are indeed doing a sterling job of putting this whole thing together!

Are there any plans for a bike junk swap session?

BBD

Serotta PETE
05-01-2006, 07:59 AM
Spokes and I will be there Thursday evening so we are in for all events and will also be more than anxious (as will SANDY, I am sure) to take advantage of Keno's line of credit (I will also enjoy the beer, as I am sure SANDY and SPOKES will take a ride with the carrot cake).

(How is that for a r-u-n on sentance Mr SANDY?????

Sandy
05-01-2006, 08:39 AM
Spokes and I will be there Thursday evening so we are in for all events and will also be more than anxious (as will SANDY, I am sure) to take advantage of Keno's line of credit (I will also enjoy the beer, as I am sure SANDY and SPOKES will take a ride with the carrot cake).

(How is that for a r-u-n on sentance Mr SANDY?????

Forget the r-u-n on sentence. I want to take advantage of Keno's line of credit (unlimited, I heard). I want to buy bagels for Logan and Bailey.

:) Bagel Bailey :)