PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Jan Blog

telenick
04-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Check it (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=31414033)

"Some of the things are going to the better. There have been no more of the nightmares about the Lance being a giant donut that is chasing me down and then stuffing itself into my mouth and then choking me and then pushing me down on the playground and I am being naked again and my GrandMaMa is there and she is crying. So that is good. I am not doing the thinking about him anymore. He is being the retired now. He said. No takebacks. He is still being the retired, right? Ok, that is the good."

72gmc
04-27-2006, 02:00 PM
I make it a general rule not to go anywhere near MySpace. The rule is now broken, but only for Jan.

Needs Help
04-27-2006, 02:03 PM
lol.
Jan's Blurbs
About me:
I am to be crushing the mountains to powder beneath my wheels. I will be to riding in the Tour de France on 2006, and the weak will break against my massive thighs like the ocean against the shore.
Jan's Interests
Television: I enjoy watching myself ride the bicycle on TV, crushing the souls of the weak. I do not enjoy watching the OLN on the TV, where the announcers swing from Lance Armstrong's testicles as if they were a trapeze.
Books: What is this, books? I do not read the book, I am too busy grinding the hearts of the weak people to powder with the mortar and pestle that are my massive thighs.

gasman
04-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Pretty funny but I gotta think it isnt really Jan writing those posts.

Ken Robb
04-27-2006, 03:05 PM
I don't think anyone can swing from Lance's "testicles". Testicle, maybe?

William
04-27-2006, 03:37 PM
And to think nobody liked my Jan/Lance/Blackadder spoof. :rolleyes:

William ;)

CJH
04-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Awesome! I'm not much of a myspace guy but I'll be keeping an eye on this one...

csm
04-29-2006, 09:32 AM
yeah I think I'll be checking back on this one also.