PDA

View Full Version : Nottrott 2006 Update and a Thanks to Serotta

Smiley
04-27-2006, 09:29 AM
please go to events section

Serotta PETE
04-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Spokes and I will be there Thursday evening. Have ANDREW bring his Meivici early, so SANDY can try it out.

Count us in for the catering and let us know what you need for a food (AND WINE) donation. A Sirerra Nevada will also do if KENO does not hide them all.

BB DAVE we will commit to 99 cents only for the CD (please reserve two).

THANKS>>>>>>and Smiley feel free to sign me up for whatever I can help with.

PETE

Smiley
04-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Pete , you all bring scooter with you too ? I have him confirmed and staying with you all at Flydhests pad .

BREAKING NEWS : Climb is attending the weekend festivities :banana:

We get to visit with Climb before before his impending nuptuals :)

sorry scooter ( had u confused ) , we'll you'll be staying with Pete and Spokes at Fly's place .

Sandy
04-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Spokes and I will be there Thursday evening. Have ANDREW bring his Meivici early, so SANDY can try it out.

Count us in for the catering and let us know what you need for a food (AND WINE) donation. A Sirerra Nevada will also do if KENO does not hide them all.

BB DAVE we will commit to 99 cents only for the CD (please reserve two).

THANKS>>>>>>and Smiley feel free to sign me up for whatever I can help with.

PETE

I need help in building my new castle and moat. Are you any good in desgining and building drawbridges?? :)

:) Serotta Sandy :)

Serotta PETE
04-27-2006, 11:34 AM
I need help in building my new castle and moat. Are you any good in desgining and building drawbridges?? :)

:) Serotta Sandy :)

Sure..............I will even sell you the LONDON bridge if you are in a rush...

Sandy
04-27-2006, 11:40 AM
Sure..............I will even sell you the LONDON bridge if you are in a rush...

Actually, I am in a rush. Please give me a price for the bridge, with and without freight. I might want to pick it up. :) :)

:D Super Strong Serotta Sandy :D

scooter01
04-27-2006, 03:34 PM
I am in for this ride!....and thinking I would like to come up Thursday-Sunday.

Also I will pich in the extra 2 cents that Pete needs for his two CD's. I would want one as well too. I'm not sure if I can drive up with Pete and Spoke yet, either way I will be there.

davids
04-27-2006, 03:52 PM
It sounds like it's going to be a great weekend!

I wish I could join you all. Unfortunately, I've got a serious scheduling problem:

http://www.hflasf.org/images/photo_batmitzvah.jpg*

...And I have a place I could stay in MD, and everything! See, my Bethesda friends are going to be in Boston that weekend, for my daughter's... never mind.

*someone else. Our photos haven't been taken yet...

Sandy
04-27-2006, 04:09 PM
G-d is patient and will wait. The Nottrott weekend waits for no one!! :)

Rabbi Sandy

Rapid Tourist
04-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Smiley and Serotta, I'll take a meivici with a 57 seat tube and a 50 top tube with a 9 cm stem. :)

Smiley
04-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Its so much easier to keep track of everything with the e-vite , Thanks
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?event=YXHQJOLFAJRWJJBSZDAH

BumbleBeeDave
04-27-2006, 09:06 PM
. .. it would be great to give a Meivici a try for a few miles to see what all the fuss is about. Same for an Ottrott, but I've ridden one of those and already know it's effin' great!

BBD

djg
04-27-2006, 10:35 PM
It sounds like it's going to be a great weekend!

I wish I could join you all. Unfortunately, I've got a serious scheduling problem:

http://www.hflasf.org/images/photo_batmitzvah.jpg*

...And I have a place I could stay in MD, and everything! See, my Bethesda friends are going to be in Boston that weekend, for my daughter's... never mind.

*someone else. Our photos haven't been taken yet...

Mazel tov!

Of course, with the shuttle just a spin down Rock Creek park, and then over the 14th Street bridge, and hang a left on the Mt. Vernon MUT to National, and the late sunset ... there's at least the Friday fixie ride.

Sandy
04-27-2006, 11:01 PM
Smiley and Serotta, I'll take a meivici with a 57 seat tube and a 50 top tube with a 9 cm stem. :)

No problem. That is a stock geometry. :rolleyes: :)

Stock Serotta Sandy

Serotta PETE
04-28-2006, 08:49 AM
No problem. That is a stock geometry. :rolleyes: :)

Stock Serotta Sandy

Can it be ready for the May 20th event........

Tom Kellogg
04-28-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm in for a buck as well. We will be picking up the chickens and ribs soon so that we can pre-cook them before coming down. See you all on Saturday afternoon, as long as I don't crash at my race in the morning.

flydhest
04-28-2006, 01:12 PM
when is this ride, anyway?

BumbleBeeDave
04-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Smiley, can you post the "official" schedule again or list a link? There's been so much talk about this I forget where it was all posted originally . . .

BBD

flydhest
04-28-2006, 02:15 PM
BBDave,
May 19, 20, and 21. I was just trying to be funny.

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=15020

djg
04-28-2006, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=Smiley]Last but not least , our offical Pavoratzzi photographer BBDave has worked up a deal where we can obtain copies of the photo's he'll be shooting burned on a CD at a cost of $ 1 each if we can be assured that you all will commit the $ 1 to Dave on your arrival since he nor I will fork out this dough :) ( we need 50 commitments) . [QUOTE]

This is a bargain. When my wife looked into having me committed, she was told it would cost way more than a buck.

I'm in for a dollar, no problem.