PDA

View Full Version : Cat5gear Cyclist case?

makoti
05-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Has anyone used one of these cases? Any feedback? I'm tired of digging around in big, open bags to find my little stuff that always ends up in the other corner of the bag.

http://www.cat5gear.ca/

Veloo
05-30-2015, 12:46 AM
Don't have one myself but did see the black on special at a show a couple of years ago. It's well designed and thought out. I would have liked the nylon to be a heavier grade and the zippers to be YKK. If they were I probably would have pulled the trigger.

bcroslin
05-30-2015, 10:57 AM
not sure who is responsible for their branding but "cat5" is a terrible name. they could have at least named it cat2. :confused:

giverdada
05-30-2015, 03:28 PM
the branding is terrible (not Cat8 or something far enough down to be tongue in cheek, not elitist enough to be elite; just…meh?). the construction seems decent. it folds down to relatively flat. my lady got one as part of a race kit promo thing swag grab and she's been using it ever since. definitely helpful with the organization thing, and it stacks nicely upright or down in the back of the car. rock.

makoti
05-30-2015, 07:57 PM
I agree with the brand name. Seems odd to choose the lowest cat. The bag, however, looks nice & it looks like I can get it at a pretty good price so I think I'm going to go ahead & try one. I hate digging around in my tube bag & stuffing everything in as best as I can. Do wish it had a dual zipper, though.
Thanks for the opinions!