PDA

View Full Version : Happy Brithday Janelle

Smiley
04-24-2006, 09:17 AM
Serotta Janelle is all of 26 today , many happy birthdays to follow Janelle . In case anybody does not know who Janelle is , well lets just say follow the money at Serotta and you'll find Janelle and Paula .

Janelle how about more Serotta gear in the store :) I still love the vest I bought from you years ago while attending the school . It was cold and it was a smart purchase.

Serotta PETE
04-24-2006, 09:19 AM
How could someone not know who the wonderful lady Ms. Janelle is????

Have a great birthday and I hope you are taking your bike out for a ride this evening. :) :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Hope the new home is all settled and you are enjoying it - - - and loving that yard work.

You and Paula are only a year apart in age, I see.

PETE

Sandy
04-24-2006, 10:24 AM
How could someone not know who the wonderful lady Ms. Janelle is????

Have a great birthday and I hope you are taking your bike out for a ride this evening. :) :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Hope the new home is all settled and you are enjoying it - - - and loving that yard work.

You and Paula are only a year apart in age, I see.

PETE

If you add the ages of Janelle and Paula, you barely get 50. If you add our two ages, you need a calculator! :)

Senile Sandy

Sandy
04-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Let's see how long this tread can be:

Janelle just told me that the last poster on this thread gets a free custom Meivici with choice of components and wheels. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thread is locked by moderator Serotta Sandy. :)

Waiting for my new bike,

:banana: Simple Sandy :banana:

Serotta PETE
04-24-2006, 12:55 PM
If you add the ages of Janelle and Paula, you barely get 50. If you add our two ages, you need a calculator! :)

Senile Sandy

and the calculator better have ten digits........................

Sandy
04-24-2006, 08:59 PM
and the calculator better have ten digits........................

At least. :)

Sandman

Smiley
04-24-2006, 09:04 PM
Hey SandMan when's the Shar pei going to get Dog of the week status , my dogs want U to show them some Love man :banana:

Sandy
04-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Hey SandMan when's the Shar pei going to get Dog of the week status , my dogs want U to show them some Love man :banana:

Shar Pei next week. I have to put on the Doberman tonight as dog of the week. His request was in before yours. I think that after yours, a Kevanshire Terrier might be next.

Sandman

PS- Please say hello to Karen, Blizzard, and Hope.

Serotta_Janelle
04-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the birthday wishes, everybody. :beer:

Janelle