PDA

View Full Version : You can now call me . . .

BumbleBeeDave
04-23-2006, 08:32 PM
. . . MISTER Five Thousand.

Unless you have over 3k posts yourself. Then you can just call me "5K."

Except for you, Sandy. You still have to call me "Sir." ;)

Good Lord. . . . I really gotta get me a life. Anybody have one to spare?

--BBD, uh, I mean MISTER Five Thousand! . . . :rolleyes:

e-RICHIE
04-23-2006, 08:35 PM
. . . MISTER Five Thousand.

Unless you have over 3k posts yourself. Then you can just call me "5K."

Except for you, Sandy. You still have to call me "Sir." ;)

Good Lord. . . . I really gotta get me a life. Anybody have one to spare?

--BBD, uh, I mean MISTER Five Thousand! . . . :rolleyes:

dang mister i was less than 2 minutes away -
http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=16851

William
04-23-2006, 08:40 PM
http://www.factoryprices.nl/catalog/images/huishoudelijk/mixers__staafmixers/BRN%20MR5000M.jpg

William

Bill Bove
04-23-2006, 08:40 PM
Hold on there Bucko:no: Who has verified your actual post count :confused: Hell, what constitutes a "post" :confused: How many of your "5000" actually moved the disussion at hand forward :confused: I, for one do not accept your post congratulating yourself for reaching this milestone as a true posting :argue: "Mister 5000", boy Dave, such hubris :p More like Mister 4999 in my book ;)

e-RICHIE
04-23-2006, 08:41 PM
is there any BBD ephemera or memorabilia market
yet? u r a living legend. what's next for the BBDmeister?

Smiley
04-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Hey Richie , why don't you come down to Nottrott 2006 and meet Mr 5k himself . Bring one of them shinny JB painted road frames with u . we'd love to have you riding and eating with us :)

BumbleBeeDave
04-23-2006, 08:47 PM
. . . "We" were just debating this very same point with ourselves this morning while we took a shower. We asked ourselves if this would be the most appropriate day for us to claim this timeless milestone, or if we should wait for the upcoming "New York City Forum Posting Marathon" to solidify our place in forum history.

But after much thoughtful discussion among ourselves, we decided that any old time we pleased would be all right because, after all, we ARE so modest that we knew we would never take advantage of this prestigious title to puff up our ego.

Know what we mean? . . .

BBD, aka Mr5K

Bill Bove
04-23-2006, 08:54 PM
Know your really scaring sir, may I address you as sir, sir? Or do you prefer sir Mr5K sir, sir. What I'm getting to is who is this "We" you talk of showering with? There must have been someone else in there with you as we all know there can on be one multiple personality on the board and the good Dr. Doofus fills that spot to near over capicity. Holy crap :confused: :confused: You weren't in the shower with the doof were you :confused: I'm loosing too many brain cells just thinking about that, i'm goint go watch Desperate housewives to cleanse my soul.

BumbleBeeDave
04-23-2006, 09:07 PM
Actually there HAVE been several products released already in honor of my, uh, I mean "OUR" accomplishment.

Unfortunately, though, the forum server provider (NOT Serotta) has apparently also once again EFFED UP the photo upload feature, or else I could post photos of some of them for you.

BBD, aka Mr5K

Samster
04-23-2006, 09:34 PM
report to dope control, Mister.

Serpico
04-23-2006, 10:43 PM
can't test for that kind

BBB
04-24-2006, 12:06 AM
No yet anyway. Give it another 6 or 7 years and "we" will be in all sorts of trouble.

BumbleBeeDave
04-24-2006, 06:37 AM
I'm a dope? I'm taking dope?

Whatever . . . :rolleyes:

BBD

Too Tall
04-24-2006, 07:26 AM
Kids, MR.5K is the dope. He'd never use drugs..he's all natural. :cool:
Mrs. Fodo would be highly relieved were it the truth as rumor has it Herr Doof is quite the studmuffin.