PDA

View Full Version : Yo SteveP -

e-RICHIE
04-20-2006, 06:54 PM
what's the company line on this here? (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5350332)
i figured it'd get buried in paperwork after the 60 minutes
piece a few years ago. i'm glad these kids are still being heard
and maybe a knucklehead or two at the springs can get fried.
kaiter was the real deal atmo.

chrisroph
04-20-2006, 07:59 PM
Wow! The excerpt of the statement of Wenzel's lawyer did not deny the allegation that the USCF administration gave the guys stuff.

stevep
04-20-2006, 08:02 PM
the real deal. the best young bike racer i ever saw.
be wary of the feds you guys if you have any really talented kid bike racers,
they will not take care of your kids the way that i or you would want.

e-RICHIE
04-20-2006, 08:12 PM
the real deal. the best young bike racer i ever saw.
be wary of the feds you guys if you have any really talented kid bike racers,
they will not take care of your kids the way that i or you would want.

we need more folks to tell it like it is/was.

Fixed
04-20-2006, 08:48 PM
bro is it like that in europe too?
cheers

e-RICHIE
04-20-2006, 08:49 PM
cheers
simple is as simple does atmo

jerk
04-20-2006, 08:59 PM
cheers

ahmmm....is that a rhetorical question? fstrthnu, ou want to show him the major league scars or should the jerk show him the bush league ones?

jerk

jerk
04-20-2006, 09:13 PM
ahem.....

http://www.stolenunderground.com/stolen_underground_featured_story_my_needles_from_ italy

matt may be nuts but this is well written, from the heart and proof positive that the kids are not allright.

jerk

e-RICHIE
04-20-2006, 09:16 PM
ahem.....

http://www.stolenunderground.com/stolen_underground_featured_story_my_needles_from_ italy

matt may be nuts but this is well written, from the heart and proof positive that the kids are not allright.

jerk

"Don't say anything it is bad for the sport."

Fixed
04-20-2006, 09:19 PM
bro it's like horse racing ..... need a little milkshake
cheers

jerk
04-20-2006, 09:27 PM
"Don't say anything it is bad for the sport."

f%ck the sport. it'll be there good or bad no matter what vandevelde says or any other rich white kid. it's not for them anyway. the racers ought to be able to look after themselves; but its the spoiled american champion rocky bullshi'ite that brought the sport to the festina stuff in the first place.....lemond's money pushed it to what it is today and a red pill when you're cracking halfway through is a far cry from systematic blood doping and alarm clocks set to ring every two hours so you don't die of cardiac arrest....

drug me.

jerk

Fixed
04-20-2006, 09:30 PM
f%ck the sport. it'll be there good or bad no matter what vandevelde says or any other rich white kid. it's not for them anyway. the racers ought to be able to look after themselves; but its the spoiled american champion rocky bullshi'ite that brought the sport to the festina stuff in the first place.....lemond's money pushed it to what it is today and a red pill when you're cracking halfway through is a far cry from systematic blood doping and alarm clocks set to ring every two hours so you don't die of cardiac arrest....

drug me.

jerk

bro i think those were black pills the red ones are for after the race i.m.h.o
cheers

e-RICHIE
04-20-2006, 09:31 PM
bro it's like horse racing ..... need a little milkshake
cheers

this is the text (http://www.stolenunderground.com/decanio_s_story) i first saw over at racelistings.com, long before md had his own site, and it completely drew me in. unfortunately, his unique way of communicating (once the su site was live) became a real distraction to the central issue, an issue which is completely tethered to the strock-kaiter/usac nightmare that is still central to all of the mischief at the springs, even the recent dropkicking of gerard b atmo. these kids are and have been pawns in a bigger game played by rich white adults who need to strut their lineage and chose cycling as the sport in which to do it. i still feel bad for md - and all the other kids that were drawn in, used up, and spit out - just so the suits at the springs could find one fast guy every ten years or so. i often cite the film they shoot horses, don't they when i try to explain to the unknowing just how sullied the sport can be. i also think the boys from brazil is a good one to use now.

e-RICHIE
04-20-2006, 09:32 PM

drug me.

jerk

that quote was from md's site yo atmo

jerk
04-20-2006, 09:34 PM
that quote was from md's site yo atmo

the jerk knows. it was for the audience you know? sort of like crossfire or meet the press or something.

jerk

e-RICHIE
04-20-2006, 09:36 PM
the jerk knows. it was for the audience you know? sort of like crossfire or meet the press or something.

jerk

you're my american idol.
this court case has me agitated again.
i wanna see a head roll.
we need a howard beale moment.

jerk
04-20-2006, 09:48 PM
you're my american idol.
this court case has me agitated again.
i wanna see a head roll.
we need a howard beale moment.

the jerk could come out against hilarie van der schueren. he once kicked me in the arse so there's a vendetta there.

jerk

Lanternrouge
04-20-2006, 10:12 PM
I listened to the piece and according to Wenzel's attorneys, not all of the allegations are true, which is essentially a tacit admission that some of them are indeed true. Further, Wenzel's position is that the riders have some culpability for taking the substances that their coaches told them that they needed to take to race.

Summed up, the Wenzel position is that those kids should have known better than to take the substances that they were told they needed to take, so therefore Wenzel should not be held liable for any of the damages suffered as a result of doing what he told them to do. :crap:

e-RICHIE
04-20-2006, 10:25 PM
I listened to the piece and according to Wenzel's attorneys, not all of the allegations are true, which is essentially a tacit admission that some of them are indeed true. Further, Wenzel's position is that the riders have some culpability for taking the substances that their coaches told them that they needed to take to race.

Summed up, the Wenzel position is that those kids should have known better than to take the substances that they were told they needed to take, so therefore Wenzel should not be held liable for any of the damages suffered as a result of doing what he told them to do. :crap:
scary -
"Rene is a big factor in the way I train and think.
He taught me not to settle for less."
- George Hincapie

chrisroph
04-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Wenzel offers his coaching services here in Portland.

So, how many of the boys lining up in the local 1,2,3 fields are using training aids?

How about the guys in the 40+ masters?, 50+ masters?

Climb01742
04-21-2006, 05:37 AM
same as it ever was. ever thought about why the NFL doesn't offer guaranteed contracts? average NFL career is just over three years, so why give 'em 6-year deals? they are just meat to the owners and networks. use 'em and toss 'em and draft the next piece of meat. behind every sport is someone (usually rich and white) using the meat. at least MLB and NBA players were smart enuf to get guaranteed contracts. anyone ever see what jim otto's life is like these days? mamma, don't let your boys grow up to be ex-NFL linemen.

bostondrunk
04-21-2006, 07:05 AM
lol, I like the pic of the 20cc syringes that would never be used to inject any of this stuff. wonder if he special ordered them for the pic, or just went to the local horse track?

Dr. Doofus
04-21-2006, 07:14 AM
lol, I like the pic of the 20cc syringes that would never be used to inject any of this stuff. wonder if he special ordered them for the pic, or just went to the local horse track?

read "how to tell a true war story" by Tim O'Brien

and Wenzel's lawyer is scum --"hey, the kids were 18, they were old enough to know better...."

e-RICHIE
04-21-2006, 07:19 AM

he got 'em in flavor country atmo

bostondrunk
04-21-2006, 07:30 AM
he got 'em in flavor country atmo

shhhhh! you want any more doped twizzlers, then you keep quiet! Its ad for the sport!

e-RICHIE
04-21-2006, 07:31 AM
shhhhh! you want any more doped twizzlers, then you keep quiet! Its ad for the sport!

it's "ad" for the sport.
i love that 'ish...

bostondrunk
04-21-2006, 07:38 AM
it's "ad" for the sport.
i love that 'ish...

Freudian slip......
<burp>

jerk
04-21-2006, 08:28 AM

the 20cc syringes aren't for putting that stuff in; they're for taking rbcs out.

jerk

fstrthnu
04-21-2006, 08:32 AM

Hey,

You are way wrong. Just stick to what You know...

Fstrthnu

bostondrunk
04-21-2006, 08:42 AM
Hey,

You are way wrong. Just stick to what You know...

Fstrthnu

I'm more inclined to believe what jerk said. Each of those ampules are either 1ml or 2ml (1cc or 2cc). Hard to get accurate measured injections using a 20cc horse syringe. And its rare that any one injection site would be used for more than 1-2cc at a time because of the soreness it would cause, and the possibility of an abcess.

That said, fstrthnu, you would definetily know more than I would I suspect.

e-RICHIE
04-21-2006, 08:50 AM
drnkrthnu -
let's stay on topic. mebbe the strock-kaiter case can
shake a few skelotons outa' the closet at the springs
so that kids don't fall into the same traps these 90s
riders did atmo. 'kay?

Hysbrian
04-21-2006, 09:17 AM
thats crAZY stuff....

chrisroph
04-21-2006, 09:49 AM
If the springs suits and coaches did as alleged, I hope that their heads roll.

Wenzel needs a new lawyer. What he's saying--that the guys were 18 and could make their own decision--is a pathetic strategy.

I really want to know what you guys think about juice on the local level. How many of the masters guys are enhanced?

e-RICHIE
04-21-2006, 09:54 AM
I really want to know what you guys think about juice on the local level. How many of the masters guys are enhanced?

you asked that earlier.
what is your take?
personally - i'm hooked on phonics and
a regular dosage of formula 303. often
i'll spike with dr bach's rescue remedy
using the eye-dropper to the tongue.

chrisroph
04-21-2006, 09:55 AM
you asked that earlier.
what is your take?

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. Deal?

shaq-d
04-21-2006, 09:58 AM
red pill when you're cracking halfway through is a far cry from systematic blood doping and alarm clocks set to ring every two hours so you don't die of cardiac arrest....

drug me.

oof. a bad-shouldered jerk is a bitter jerk... but i thought the red pill takes you to the matrix? :butt:

sd

e-RICHIE
04-21-2006, 10:00 AM
I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. Deal?
see edit.
ps i also have the bootlegged files from Project 96
and they are hardwired into my rudy ayron helmet.
you feelin' me?

chrisroph
04-21-2006, 10:18 AM
see edit.
ps i also have the bootlegged files from Project 96
and they are hardwired into my rudy ayron helmet.
you feelin' me?

Yup, but that does not provide info.

I will say that getting 303, bee's pollen, ma rollers, B complex etc is easy, and so too an important male hormone that diminishes with age. I happen to prefer what momma nature has provided.

Its not hard to see why pros would feel the need for wasps et al. For amateurs, it should be a different gig. Ride to live, not live to win. With that said, a lot of guys have their cycling identities wrapped up in results. BTDT. Some of those guys look different....

e-RICHIE
04-21-2006, 10:25 AM

I will say that getting 303, bee's pollen, ma rollers, B complex etc is easy, and so too an important male hormone that diminishes with age. I happen to prefer what momma nature has provided.

Its not hard to see why pros would feel the need for wasps et al. For amateurs, it should be a different gig. Ride to live, not live to win. With that said, a lot of guys have their cycling identities wrapped up in results. BTDT. Some of those guys look different....
well - i can say with all seriousness that i
don't see doping as a subculture in masters
racing here in the northeast. i'm a 2 and
race with that group. it's pretty much the
same faces since we all turned masters.

Hysbrian
04-21-2006, 10:39 AM
I think that it would be hard for me to believe that doping in the masters was a problem...or going on at all. For that matter I don't think its even a problem in 3s, or 4s, or the 5s.

God if your a CAT3 and doing that stuff you've got bigger issues.

chrisroph
04-21-2006, 11:03 AM
God if your a CAT3 and doing that stuff you've got bigger issues.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, much bigger.

[QUOTE=Hysbrian]I think that it would be hard for me to believe that doping in the masters was a problem...or going on at all. For that matter I don't think its even a problem in 3s, or 4s, or the 5s.

I agree, I don't think it is a problem. However, i would not be surprised if it happens occasionally.

Dr. Doofus
04-21-2006, 12:29 PM
well - i can say with all seriousness that i
don't see doping as a subculture in masters
racing here in the northeast. i'm a 2 and
race with that group. it's pretty much the
same faces since we all turned masters.

depends on the ego and the wallet

some masters dudes in this region who are getting closer to 45 make well-timed vacations to mexico and the carribean...a pal of mine gave me an impromptu lecture on how to microdose with epo -- said he'd considered it before masters track nats, but found out his natural hematocrit was high enough, it wouldn't have made a difference...doof didn't ask whether or not he employed something that did make a difference...MP

Fixed
04-21-2006, 10:44 PM

bro as always well said cool view i.m.h.o cheers